Baekyeon*0*

I woke up early today so i decided to eat outside..ofcourse wearing my disguise,on my way to a fastfood chain,I saw her,The girl i've been longing for,T-taengoo??
I know its her even though shes wearing a disguise.
So i run towards her and hug her at tha back
Taengoo!i miss you.
I whispered to her
B-Baekhyun??she asked and looked at me.
Taengoo please.lets be together again even just for this day please??
I begged her and held her hand instead of answering me she just nodded her head and hugged me tight.
We ate breakfast together,share stories and after that we went to lotte world.We acted like we're still a couple.and i can say that im happy this happened again,How i wish that we're still together,We also took so many pictures together.

Come noona!lets ride the ferriswheel.
She nodded and hold onto my hand.As we ride the ferriswheel i looked at her,or more like stare at her.
Yah!dont stare at me like that!
She whined and cover her face.
I just laughed at her and looked outside,Wishing this ride will last forever,which is impossible.
Bogoshipo i didnt expect that from her.
But i wont deny that im happy
I sat beside her and hug her.
I miss you too taengoo..
But im afraid that after this we cant be together anymore.im happy to know that you love me still and i want you to know that i feel the same way..but i guess others dont want us to be together.promise me you'll take care of your self and you'll be happy

Baekhyun-ah,I....I understand.and i dont wanna ruin your career either.And yeah i promise you that but please do the same..

I promise
I said as i hug her tighter.

Lets have a deal baek-ah
After.....After this ride...we'll part ways and never look back.
But please dont forget....Saranghae......Namja.

While she is saying those words her tears kept on rolling down her cheeks.I cup her face and wipe her tears using my thumb,as my tears escaped from my eyes.

Neh..but promise me..that you should be happy...i will always be here for you..and i will support you all the way...Ill always be your no.1 fan forever and....Nado Saranghae...Yeoja..
After that i kissed her forehead while crying.this really pains me alot..seeing her crying and i cant do anything to cheer her up.Knowing that she's crying because of me...

Our time is now over..i kissed her cheek....before i let her go..
It hurts me knowing that she's taking a different path..a path wherein she's not with me..it pains me knowing that we're totally done.i hate the fact that i cant do anything for us.but i guess this is how our lives should be..

Maybe this isn't the right time for us..

But i'll fulfill my promise to her that i'll love her...but this time only as her..

FAN..