Lexy's Suicide part #1

Junior is dead in this. This is gonna be three parts, as well as something else.

Lexy's Pov:

I sat on my bed. Tears streaming down my face while I looked through pictures of me and Junior and just Junior in general. Today is the anniversary of his death. And I was having a mental breakdown. I missed him so much. To the point where I became depressed. Like Jake was two years ago. Yes, it's been two years since the whole chucky thing happened. And have great honestly, me, Jake and Devon are best friends. My mom has stopped giving Caroline all her attention and has started to give me and Caroline, an equal amount of attention. She has been focusing on making Hackensack a better place like she should been all this time. She even let Jake and Devon stay with us and adopted them. So they're kind of my brothers now. Well I do think of Jake as my brother and I would say Devon too but who know since he and Jake are dating. That'll be pretty weird. Ok, anyways so back to present. After a while, I put my phone down and got up from my bed still crying.

I walked over to my desk and sat down. I opened the top draw, inside there were three things, my razor blade (which had a little bit of dried blood on it), bandages and my diary. I picked my diary and closed the draw. I opened my diary, grabbed a pencil and started writing.

1st November, 2023
Dear diary, it's been a while since I last wrote but that's because I am doing better. Or that least I was. You see I was doing better really, I was finally feeling better and happier after almost two years. As you, my mom has been better and Jake and Devon are great friends. I really don't get why I was such a bitch to Jake. He didn't do anything to me. I guess I was just a dumb teenager or maybe it was the fact my parents never payed much attention to me and when they did I was always in trouble. No, I was a dumb teenager. (Ok no joke this me ignoring my problems). Also you might be wondering. 'Lexy, what you mean you were a dumb teen, you still are a teen?'. Well having a killer doll try to kill you, really changes a person. So anyways you get it, my mental health was really good. So you might be worrying what happened. Well today's the anniversary of Junior's death. And I kinda just broke, like all everything just went crashing down like when he first died and the part is I was doing so well. God I'm just so fed up of my mental health being so good and everything just crashing right back down. I feel I could just end it. I should end it, I honestly deserve to die. Because of what I did to everyone, because of what I did to Jake. Because of how bad I treated Junior when we were dating. I gonna end it. I deserve to die so I'm gonna k@ll myself but first I have to write my goodbye letters.

Lexy's Pov again:

After I finished writing, I tore out three pages from my diary. One for Jake, one for my mom and one for Devon. I wiped away my tears and started writing Jake's first.