Overdose

Lexy's Pov:
I threw my head up after snorting some weed, waiting for the effects to take place. Then snorting some more after finding the first dose wasn't enough.

But I still wasn't satisfied, so I snorted more. I kept going as I still wasn't satisfied. I kept going till I finished the whole bag.

After I did, I started to feel weird. I was dizzy and my vision was beginning to become blurry. Everything became dark and I don't know what happened after that.

Jake's Pov:
I had just come home from hanging out with Devon. When I heard a loud thud coming from upstairs. "Caroline, was that you!" I shouted.

"No!" she quickly responded, I called out to Lexy and asked if that was her. But she didn't respond, so I called out to her again as I walked upstairs.

I walked in into her room and she wasn't there. I had this really bad feeling and I didn't like it. I walked up to her bathroom door and knocked but there was no response.

I was really worried at that point and was trying to get into the bathroom but failed. When I heard the door open, "I'm home!" Mrs. Cross shouted.

I rushed downstairs and when Mrs. Cross saw the look on my face. She immediately asked what was wrong. I explained what happened and she immediately rushed upstairs, to Lexy's room.

She tried to open the door and when she couldn't, she went to get the keys. She came back in a few minutes and unlocked the door. We went inside and saw Lexy on the ground unconscious.

With a empty mini ziploc bag on the counter. I bent down over her and picked her head up. While Mrs. Cross calls an ambulance. The ambulance arrived in minutes. She was taken to the hospital.

Lexy's Pov:
I slowly opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings as I did so. I saw Jake standing by the window, to Devon I assumed.

While my mom was outside talking to a doctor. Jake got off the phone and when he turned around, he realized I was awake. He immediately went to tell the doctor and my mom.

The doctor did some final check ups and tests. After a few weeks I had fully recuperated and I was able to go home.

A/N: Hey, I made this based off the part of the trailer for season 2 when Lexy is doing drugs. Anyways I finished this at 12 am so good night/morning/day, I'm going to bed.