#12

Yn: by dec, bye Lauren
You give out your hugs them you and mason get in his car.
Mason: where are we going sod matching Pjamies and Christmassy stuff?
Yn: M&S will sell that sorta stuff won't they?
Mason: yeah, we'll go there
*you headed off to the shops and went in and bought the stuff you needed. You and mason the. Went back home*
Yn: can you get the decorations out?
Mason: yeah of course!
*mason went to go get the decorations out of the cupboard whilst you found a Christmas film to watch. You decided on home alone*
Mason: I love home alone!
Yn: omg me too
*you and mase began to put up the Christmas tree, 45 minutes later you finished the tree. It looked like this...

*you and mase both went to get changed into your matching pjamies to watch another film

*you and mase both went to get changed into your matching pjamies to watch another film. Mason was ready first so he went downstairs to make hot chocolate and popcorn*

You were watching home alone two

Mason: you ready ?
Yn: yeah but can we take a photo first in front of the tree?

Mason: you ready ?Yn: yeah but can we take a photo first in front of the tree?

Mason posted this on his Instagram.

Masonmount: she's a cutie 💗 @yn_ln
Yn_ln:❤️❤️
Masonlover: ew not that fat slut
Masonsbae: he's a sort but she's a fat pig that should kill her self.
^masonmount: why do you find that ok to tell someone to do that?
Ynsacow: ew why is she so fat, loose weight
Ynhater: make this world a better place and kys already!
Yntheslag: mason you deserve better than this bitch she'll play you like she did with her ex
^masonmount: you don't even know what happened!
Masonismine: you deserve better mase, someone like me <3

Yn: maybe I should die, it's not like no one wants me
Mason: yes they do, you have me dec and Lauren.
Yn: wow four people, most the world hate me for no reason
Mason: that's not true
Yn: yes it is, no one likes-
*mason kisses you*
Mason: yn...
Yn: mason ...
Mason: yn I really really like you and have for so long, I can't hide my feelings anymore.
Yn: I-I like you too
Mason: this might be too soon but will you be my girlfriend?
Yn: OF COUSE !

Hey sorry this is so short! But yn and mason are finally together. Comment what should happen next! 5 days till Christmas! I got the last idea from what my boyfriend did to me. I was rambling on and he just kissed me and told me he liked me and I said I felt the s,are way and that's how we became bf and gf.(it's our 1 year anniversary on December 28th how cute omg).
Anyways enough of the rambling I don't know when I'll next post but see you then :)