NO ONE CAN EVER LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU.

ISABELLA: Kids!! Get downstairs, the babysitter is here.
{Aletha and William get downstairs to tell their parents bye for the date night they wanted to go on and also greet the babysitter.}
ROSSIE: You look gorgeous Mrs Rogers.
ABEL: She's like a fine wine..Better with age (smiles lovingly at her)
ISABELLA: (Reciprocates a loving smile to
her husband and then turns to look at Rossie.) Thanks Rossie.
ABEL: Can I leave with my wife now?!?(In a pleading voice)
ISABELLA: Okay kids, be good okay?!?
{Aletha and William echo "YES MA'AM"}
Okay Rossie we'll be back by 8pm.I love you kids(Blows fast kisses to Aletha and William)

{Isabella and Abel then leave for their date night}

2HRS LATER...

ROSSIE: 'Hope Mr and Mrs Rogers are good. They aren't back yet and it's 10pm already. I've called twice now and it keeps saying switched off on both their phones'
{LANDLINE RINGS}
Hello, this is the Rogers residence house line, how may I be of help to you.
NURSE: Good evening ma'am, I'm the medical front desk receptionist at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, I called to inform you about the accident Mr & Mrs Rogers were involved in about 2hrs ago.
ROSSIE: (In disbelief)Oh my God, are they okay?!?!

7YRS LATER..
{Aletha and William spent 6yrs already in the orphanage. Aletha was 13yrs and William 17yrs now}
MISS ANN: (Sighs)Aletha and William.
I'm seriously becoming infuriated and disgusted by the both of you. You both can't seem to stay out of trouble, it's either you're on the roof or Aletha over here is giving someone a black eye. This is one of the major reason no one has adopted you both and your own uncle brought you both here. No one can ever love the both of you.
ALETHA: Coming from someone that they're birth certificate is an apology letter in a condom factory (Rolls eyes)
WILLIAM: Aletha!! (Struggling to suppress his laughter)
MISS ANN: That's it, no food for you for a whole day.
ALETHA: At least I don't have to taste your horrible cooking.
MISS ANN: Your rooms, now!!!
{In the hallway of Aletha and William's rooms}
WILLIAM: Aletha we need to talk.
ALETHA: Oh no! (In a jocular tone)
WILLIAM: Oh no all you want we're still gonna talk.
ALETHA: Can we have this talk(makes air quotes) tomorrow.
WILLIAM: No, it's important.
ALETHA: Alright Alright..What's it about?
WILLIAM: It's about me going to college next year.
ALETHA: Okay?What about it?
WILLIAM: I need you to chill with Miss Ann.
ALETHA: Why tho?
WILLIAM: We both know she's patiently waiting for me to leave so she can send you to hell.
ALETHA: Wasn't true hell Uncle Nate's house?
WILLIAM: (Smiles) Stop playing around Al.
ALETHA: I'm not playing(chuckles) I'm just asking a question.
WILLIAM: Well your question isn't really honest, coz this shit hole is worse than his house.
ALETHA: Easy for you to say(Folds arms)
WILLIAM: Why do you hate Uncle Nate so much tho??..I mean you were cool with him at first then all of a sudden you despise the man a lot.
ALETHA: (Arms still folded and speaks in a cold tone)Reasons best known to me.
WILLIAM: Okay then, back to our discussion.(Puts on a straight face)
I really need you to chill with that woman. Yes, I no she's like a thorn in the flesh but still. Remember what mom use to say about tolerance; Tolerance is not a sign of weakness..(Aletha cuts his sentence short)
ALETHA: (completes William's sentence) Rather a sign of strength.
WILLIAM: (Smiles) That's right.
And you're by far the strongest teen I know. (Pushes her long black soft hair behind her ears and gives a warm smile)
ALETHA: I'll tolerate her only cause of you but if she goes over her limit too much I might be forced to retaliate.
WILLIAM: Thank you.
ALETHA: What's really on your mind Will?.
WILLIAM: (confused facial expression)I don't quite get that question.
ALETHA: You seem oddly bothered about something. It's way more than Miss Ann.
WILLIAM: (looks deeply into Aletha's eyes like he actually wanted to tell her something but couldn't) There's nothing on my mind little girl.
ALETHA: I might be 13 but I'm not little(Rolls eyes)But really though are you okay?
WILLIAM: Yeah I am(Ruffles the top of her head)
{William was way taller than Aletha. He was about 6'2in while Aletha was about 5'4in and he always ceased the opportunity to tease her about it.William was the most fit and handsome boys in the whole orphanage. He was young but matured too. They were both young and matured because of all the things they had to go through all alone}
ALETHA: (Gave him a look you'd give a fly that entered your favorite bowl of soup)I'll just pretend you're not acting extra weird today.
WILLIAM: (chuckles) Go in and have a goodnight rest. Don't worry about me, okay?
ALETHA: Never said I was worried (Folds her arm's across her chest)
WILLIAM: Yeah sure, Of course. (Chuckles)
ALETHA: Night Will (turns her back on her brother and opens her room door)
WILLIAM: (Itches the back of his head and enters his room too)
{Luckily for them their rooms were directly opposite each other so it was always convenient to bid each other goodnight every day}

A/N: Hi guys:)
Um this is my very first story ever that I'm writing online. All other stories I've written are just in normal books, so it will mean a whole lot if you guys could vote and comment on what you think about the book thus far. I know this chapter is really short but trust me it will be wayyy longer in the next chapter.

I made an IG account just for this book which is @whoisaletha
So you guys can check it out and we could talk better there and you could give me more ideas and suggestions and I'll really appreciate it.

SAFE>>