Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Slowly he would get worse and worse till he was numb. It wasn't healthy and someone tried to help but he wouldn't take the advice, just like her. Never taking anyone's advice. That girl sure is strange, always hurting, never trying to make the hurting stop, just living with it. She has always confused the other person trying to help. But no matter how nice the person was or even if the other person was being sarcastic. She couldn't control her tone. I don't think she has ever been able to control tone and it hurts a lot of people. Even if she tries to say sorry it doesn't always sound genuine because she'll do the same thing again, and again. It hurt. It hurts the other person, it hurts him. However, he needs to let go. It's easier said than done but the other person believes in him. He can do it, the other person thinks he can do it. There is light at the end of the tunnel,  it might just be a long walk. As of a couple days ago that tunnel connected to the other end and just went in circles. The tunnel was so dark and full of his thoughts that he didn't think he would ever be free from it. He thought he would never be free from the thoughts in his head. He thought he would never be free from the tight grip that she had on him.