Friday

Singing

Text : Online , Offline

Calls

Notes & Videos

Sharani's POV 

I wake up at 7 am i'm pretty excited for today cause today its the winter formal and i'm excited for tomorrow its my sister birthday, while i was with the girls at practice a package came in and it was for my sister , since she is 3 grades lower then me and is in 9th grade so ended up getting her a dress for tonight's dance as an early birthday present but her really present is for tomorrow it's an apple watch i know she has wanted one forever so i got her the watch and a phone case. I get up shower. i do my hair and get dressed. 

I head downstairs and and grab a cinnamon bun eat and then head out

I head downstairs and and grab a cinnamon bun eat and then head out . I stop at starbucks and grab a caramel frappuccino and head to school and i head to  Arithmancy. 

Class goes alright we had to solve like 1 equations and as usual i get all of them right.

*Time skip to lunch*

History  was well boring, i'm getting a bit worried for tonight its the dance, me and the girls spent 3 to 4 hours for the last two days each practicing and Rarity spent like 10 hours making our dresses. I run to the cafeteria grab 8 spaghetties for me and the girls to practice. 

Me and the girls eat really quickly and start practicing until the bell rings. 

*Time skip to after math*

The rest of the day goes by alright i decided to wait out the art classroom because my I'm going to give my sister her dress and take her home cuz she's my sister.

*Convo*

Leah: Hey sis 

Me: Hey Le Le , want me drop you home 

Leah: Thanks 

Me and Leah walk out her house is a bit further then mine but we decided to walk after about 30 minutes i reach my aunt's house. I give Leah her dress. She hugs me.