Tamashī kūkan dentatsu-jutsu

Inner-Cha!

Speaking-Hello!

Thinking-enjoy!

___________________________

After the fourth Shinobi war ended, peace returned to Konoha. This peace prospered all over the villages. Ninja and civilians were happy. All except a pink haired ninja who now kneeled in front of the new KIA stone. Now it was a norm to see her kneeling in front of the stone during the morning, but to see her there at night was a change.

"Hello guys, sensei."Sakura knelt in front of the stone and began tracing their names. After the war had finished, Tsunade, as the new Hokage, had issued an order to create a new K.A.I stone for those who died in the war."Don't think I've forgotten about you Pig."She whispered quietly as she thought about Ino. Another death that then war brought along with the boys of team seven.

"I miss you guys." She whispered brokenly as she continued to trace their names over and over."The village is doing great and everyone's happy, but it feels so strange without you guys. In a way I've only got a few precious people left here but even that's not enough to make me stay."She stopped as she could almost imagine the shocked look Naruto would give her. After all he loved this village to death, and would never dream of leaving it, much less think his teammate who had shared his pain when Sasuke left.

"I'm leaving the village Naruto-kun." She whispered loudly as she stared at the tree she used to see Kakashi sitting at when he came to visit the stone."I can't stay here much longer. You know after you guys left I started seeing you guys everywhere. If it's just my shift at the hospital or just walking by."

It was true, though it was much worse. After the war the death of those who she had killed, and had not saved took a toll on her. She could barley eat food without seeing the guts of a dead patient, or could not drink anything without feeling the urge to puke. She could always swear to taste the metallic tint of blood. It was all thanks to Inner she could eat in peace. But Inner could not stop the nightmares all together. She could no longer go on missions that required killing. Every time she had to kill someone she kept seeing the face of her beloved dead friends. It got so bad to the point Tsunade forbid her of ever going near an assassination mission if it was not needed. So she stayed with B ranked missions. Still one thing that could never be stopped where the nightmares. The flashes of the red Sharingan, Naruto's dead body sent flailing into the air while his orange charka burned her alive, Kakashi's Lightning arm diving straight into her gut or Ino's voice crying out for help. She could never escape her night terrors.

"I'm leaving tonight boys, pig."She traced over their names one last time before getting up and whispering. "So I'm saying goodbye."

"I thought you might do that."

Sakura turned quickly with her fist prepared to hit only to calm down when she saw Tsunade walk towards her, smiling sadly.

"So I prepared a little goodbye gift for you." Tsunade threw her a small scroll which she caught automatically thanks to the habit of picking mission scrolls.

"Why are you actually here Tsunade?" Sakura asked as she inspected the scroll. It looked like nothing special except the Senju mark told her otherwise.

"It's because I've given you a gift," Tsunade paused as she walked closer. "I hope you accept it, also I've brought some sake and whose you luck."

Sakura snorted at her words. Tsunade was the only person who could do this. But that didn't stop her from suspiciously looking at the scroll before speaking.

"They say luck is the worst of the strategies."She paused before asking."Luck with what?"

Tsunade responded with a short smile and spoke.