Bruises

~Laurent's POV~

To say I was disappointed in my twin doesn't even sum up to the pain I feel. He was careless and stupid. I couldn't understand it. He tried to make me believe some dumbass story about the girl taking advantage of him, like I'd believe that crap. We're 6'4, there is no way we could tricked into something like that.

I was upset that he just couldn't own up to what he did. Cheating on someone just cause you were drunk, isn't a good accuse. I was more upset that he stopped coming to me to talk about his problems.

It seemed like everything out his mouth was a lie. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Larry, you know that story is bullshit!" I was completely done with trying to talk calmly to him.

"Don't you trust me?" He looked me dead into my eyes. Searching for an answer. So I gave him one.

"No. No I don't. Not anymore." I was completely serious. I looked up and saw him make the worst look I have ever seen. He was crushed by my words but I had to tell him the truth. I loved my brother but I felt like I was losing him. He was telling too many lies lately.

"Well...fuck you!" He was trying to hurt my feelings but it only pissed me off.

"Bitch, you have no right to be angry at me. I told you the fucking truth." I was so upset I started to shake.

"I'm your twin, you should trust me no matter what! A good brother would believe me." He shouted. To say I wasn't good brother, made me snap.

Ran from my place in front of the hotel window and tackled him to the floor. "Don't you ever say that shit again!"

I repeatedly punched him. He flipped us over and punched me square in the face. We fought and yelled until we heard a knock on the door. When I heard Monster's voice, I whispered for Larry to go to the bathroom because he had a busted lip from where I elbowed him in his mouth while I struggled to get another hit. I walked to door and tried to catch my breathe.

"Hey Monster." I couldn't let her see my body, so I only stuck my head and chest out, silently praying that she didn't notice any scratches or bruises.

"Uhhh. I was just waking everybody up. We have an early morning today." She tried to look behind me and asked, "Where's Larry?"

"Oh he in the bathroom. I tell him you stop by ok?" I tried to be believable. She seemed to believe me.

"Ok then. See you in 30 mins." After that that she turned and walked away.

I yelled alright and slammed the door. I wasn't finished with Larry just yet.

******
~Larry's POV~

We got dressed after another fight in the bathroom that ending up with me getting a bloody nose and him getting a black eye. He also had bloody knuckles from when he tried to hit me but I moved out the line of fire causing him to slam his fist hard into the tiles. Once we met up with the others, questions started to flood in.

"Oh my god. What happened to your faces?" Kimmie asked while grabbing our faces and examined us.

"Did you guys get in a fight with somebody last night?" Hannah wondered, standing behind Kimmie. The others stared and talked among themselves. We made no attempt to talk. If either of us opened our mouths another fight would most likely break out.

Even though we didn't speak doesn't mean we couldn't understand what the other was thinking. I knew Lau was still upset that I had audacity to lie to his face. I just couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth. The only reason I did what I did was because my feelings were eating me alive.

He knew I was on the brink of tears because he said he didn't trust me. I knew just because he had no trust for me doesn't mean he didn't love me any less than he already does. I loved him the same, but his words broke me. I was the reason all of this happened. The lying, the cheating, and hurting my brother not only physically, but emotionally. I was the reason why things are the way they are.

Maybe I'm just meant to live my life with an overbearing, irritating, annoying girlfriend while I longed for someone who already found their soulmate. And have a twin who loves me but would probably never trust me again.

I didn't just have bruises on my body. I had bruises on my heart.

************
A/N I thought up this chapter at 5am. I couldn't go to sleep because I needed to write it before I forgot. Tell me what you guys think of it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Until next time my loves!