ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ

I was sitting in the backseat with a man on my right, whose face I can't make out, it was raining, the sky was dark, he was holding me tight, tight enough that I knew something was wrong, but I just sat there doing nothing but tremble, I knew I was scared but I didn't know why.

A whimper escaped my lips, then his hold tightened, "don't be scared Camila, I'm here, mommy will be watching us, protecting us, if something happens to me there are a lot of people who would be willing to protect you.", he reassured me

though I didn't know whose name he called, it calmed me, gave me the feeling that everything will be ok, clinging to his side I sobbed, he hugged me covering me from the darkness that lingered, whispering everything will be fine over and over again, while he's own tears fell on my arms.

I felt something hit us.

"DON'T FORGET YOUR MOM AND I LOVE'S YOU SO MUCH!" he shouted.

then it went black.

I felt like I was drowning, I couldn't breathe, I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything, it was so dark the water it felt like something else, like...like blood, I was drowning in blood!

I tried swimming to the top, it was no use, something was pulling me down, I was losing air, I was dying I felt so weak, tired, and numbed, I tried to fight but I couldn't, slowly my eye shuts.

*Thunder sound*

I woke up laying down on the ground, the rain was pouring, I heard last night there was a storm coming, even though there were lots of trees here I could still see the sky it was dark,
''What time is it?" I mumbled to myself.

it started last month, on my seventeenth birthday every night I would have that same dream then I would wake in this same spot in the forest in the middle of the night. papa's house, where I live is not far from here, I would always pass this part of the forest whenever I walk to school and back.

that time when I woke up here for the first time a wolf attacked me I thought I was going to die I had lots of wounds but after I passed out I woke up with dried blood covering me, my wounds disappeared the dried blood was the only proof that a did have wounds.

and that wolf, a saw it a meter away from me dead it looked like the life inside it was sucked dry.

its eyes were white.

after that incident every time I get emotionally frustrated I feel this power trying to break free inside of me.

I kept it to myself not wanting to scare the shit out of someone.

'it never happened again so there's no need to tell anyone as long as I can control myself it's ok.'

no one comes to this part of the forest; everyone knows if you go inside, you can't come out well... alive. People who go inside either die from a wolf's attack get poisoned or die from hunger and dehydration.

when I woke up here the first time it took me a day to get out, when I got home papa was so worried, I told him about what happened then he left, it felt weird.

standing up I look around my surrounding, since it's raining, I can't see clearly.

 'it's ok Lily just follow the right path.'

 scared I started walking out of the forest hoping I wouldn't get lost, halfway out I started shivering because of the rain.

"fuck!" I screamed when something sharp just scraped my shoulder.

it was a dagger.

'what the hell?'

my shoulder was already bleeding when something or someone jumped down from the tree.

"What's a human doing in this forest?"