𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 𝐙𝐀𝐂

I shut my locker after taking out the books that I needed for my first period.

"Lily!" hearing someone familiar shout my name I turn around to the source.

"Emma there's no need to shout that loud," I said shaking my head.

"I have some exciting news!!" Emma squealed.

"And what is this exciting news of yours? Wait! don't tell me you're going to start a food war later at the cafeteria?" I ask horrified by her idea, yesterday she told me during our math class that she'll start a food war and her target we'll be Talia our campus queen bee.

"What? Ohh yeah about that, it depends if she pisses me off maybe I'll throw a blueberry pie at her face." She spoke

"Silly." I giggled, for some reason, she doesn't really like Talia.

"Hey about my exciting news for you, there's a new transfers student a boy, and... we have first and third period with him.", she said squealing.

"Well, that's exciting news, we rarely get new students since this town is too far from the city." I wonder who he is.

"You know his name?" I asked.

"I don't, but don't worry we'll know later," she said wiggling her brows.

Then we entered our room.

Sitting in my seat I notice everyone's busy today the girls retouching their makeup every minute, then the boys talking loudly about football.

"It looks like the presidents coming today," I said sighing.

"Poor guy whoever that new student is he better be prepared; those girls look like they've never seen a man for years," Emma said shaking her head.

"As you all know we have a new transfer student" Mr. Wayne our English teacher spoke entering the room.

Then two people also entered the room.

When I saw who entered the room, I went pale.

'What the hell is he doing here?'

 it's him, the guy I saw in the forest.

'fuck it cant be'.

"Mr. Ferrer here will be your new classmate then Ms. Gwyne is your new English teacher".

I felt my jaw drop.

 'what the fuck is happening?'

 I need to hide, I tried lowering my head so that he wouldn't notice me.

"Since she now handles your English class, I'm no longer needed here so I'll take my leave." Mr. Wayne said then left.

"As Mr. Wayne said I'm your new English teacher, you can call me Ms. Gwyne, Mr. Ferrer can you please introduce yourself?" she asked trying to hide her smile.

"I'm Zac Ferrer," Zac said while glaring at her, she just smirked.

"You can sit now ahm... there there's an empty seat" she pointed to an empty seat next to me, when my eyes met hers she just smiled.

Zac started walking in my direction, then he sat down in the chair next to me.

 'I need to get out of here.'

 my memories that night in the forest started to flashback, the rain, blurry vision, the dagger.

"what's your name?"

"lily".

'Fuck!'.

Standing up I started to head for the door, but I immediately stopped because someone was holding my wrist.