Introduction

Name : Kiriyuin Akio

Age : 15

Height : 181cm (5'11)

Eye : Greyish blue

Hair : White

Looks :  He is good looking and has 8-packs. His smile is very effective against girls.

Personality : Carefree ,sometimes lazy, smart, cunning, cold when serous, finds for enjoyment , loves his  sister, cares for his friends

Likes : humans, big sister, teasing, friends, strong people,

Dislikes : aggorant people, people who look down on others, perverts, people who hurt his friends, people who try to harass his sister.

Past :

He Is born in Kiriyuin Family Which Is A investor in the white room and has great influence in Japan . He has a proud big sister, kind and doting mother and loving father. He has a family that everyone enives.He believed that the world is very beautiful and is kind .

He lived a very happy life until 5, then his father told him that he made a deal with Professor Ayanokoji And the condition is that he should join the the white room. There he realised that the world is not kind and is very cruel. He saw that weak people only suffer and die And Only Strong will live and have the authority.

There he met the person named Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. He is someone he could call a rival. They both became friends and aced the tests given by the white room. He was determined to be strongest human ever. His strong will made stronger and stronger. He and Kiyotaka Completed all the tests given by the white room at the age of 12. They gained the name of twin demons of the fourth generation which is known as the hardest. Although they both are monsters from the human standards, Akio is stronger than Kiyotaka physically.
A

nd Kiyotaka is more intelligent than Akio.

Later, they were separated due to them choosing their own courses. They both promised to meet again .
Akio went to his family at 14 and enjoyed the moments with them. He was still doing the white room training. If not with more difficulty. Seeing him like that, his father was suffering from guilt. But, he know he cannot stop him. Akio's big sister who is one year older than him is still the same but became more loving towards him. Later when his sister entered the highschool, he was quite sad to be separated from his sister.

[A.N : Akio Is Physically Much stronger Than Ayanokoji. And Ayanokoji is more intelligent than Akio. ]

I know this may not be good story , but I will try my best

Signing off,
LuciFer