Author Notes (A. N)

_______________________________________

[ Important Announcement ]

Hi guys, I am lucifer07

I am making a change in story...

You know where some conversation happened between chairman sakayanagi and Akio... And a contest happened?

Honestly, isn't it weird? . I myself am disappointed when I read that.

I wanna give a challenge to Akio from the chairman, But utterly Failed.

*** ------ SO HERE WHAT I WANT TO CHNAGE THE STORY INTO ------- ***

Akio aced the entrance exam with 100 marks in all subjects. It is the first time in the school history that a student got 100 in every subject. So, chairman called Akio and explained a little about the S - system and class battles. He also asked Akio, does he have any wish, so that he can grant it .

Akio pondered for a bit and decided.He want to be placed in
class -D and a month later he wanna change into a class of his wish. The chairman accepted and said that he will look forward to changes he brings on the school.

Akio asked to be placed in Class - D because he wanna see how the lowest people in school are And when he changes the class, they may the first to be destroyed by his hands.

***----------------------------------------------***

And Few info  ( I will update info on Akio here..!

1) Akio has bored expression on his smile, similar to Ayanokouji but not emotionless.

______________________________________________________________________________

ANNOUNCEMENT : -

Edit : Thanks for the 1k views, it means a lot. I am currently doing a new Fanfic...

Heys Guys, Thanks For The Support.. I know this story is very short...

But I am not getting any ideas in how to write... Seeing other great writers, I find myself lacking very much...SO

I will take a short break.. I  will be back after few weeks.. Maybe 2-3 weeks...

So, I AM PUTTING
THIS STORY ON HOLD..!

Very Sorry For those who are reading this story... 😔