2. Eruzerion

Eruzerion, a.k.a Burning Zero Dragon, is a Flightless Elder Dragon. The design of his body is strikingly similar to the Zinogre Species. Like most Elders, he is incredibly territorial and aggressive. He is said to be a quite intelligent monster that combines calm with passion. Somewhat similar to Disufiroa, Eru can control the Fire and Ice Elements into an new element called Burning Zero. In Eru, he controls the elements with each side of his body, namely with each of his horns. He can not only use Fire and Ice separately in the form of breath and projectile attacks but also combine both elements into powerful Elemental blasts. He also has great physical strength and is capable of causing quakes by slamming his body or both of his front claws. When Enraged, and aura will cover each of his two sides and his Elemental prowess will progress even further. When attacking, Eru will freeze the ground with any hunters that sre near the ice and unleash a fireball that will destroy the ice but also burn the hunters. Hunters need to be extremely cautious when fighting this guy.

Reason why I love him: The power of using the 2 Fire and Ice Elements is similar to Shoto Todoroki. I wish this guy was in the Main Series.