1. Guanzorumu

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!!!!!!

Guanzorumu, a.k.a Emperor Conqueror Dragon or Dragon Tyrant, is a very Large Elder Dragon. His design is really interesting, especially the horns on his head is crown-like in appearance. Guanzorumu are ruthless, they are dangerous, and they are brutal. Very few hunters has escaped his territorial wrath alive. The only creatures to allow near him are the Flying Snake Wyverns called Egyurasu who they share a "master and servants" relationship with commanding them to take on foes that approach, and even eating them if need be. Guanzo is an extremely powerful Elder Dragon capable of breathing out massive streams or huge orbs of flames, creating large quakes with the slam of their claws, unleashing powerful gusts of wind via a slam of their wings, and even commanding an entire army of Egyurasu to assist him during fights with his poweful roars. Push him to far, and he will even enveil the Dragon Element and even stronger quakes, roars, and gusts of winds. He can create a large quantity of Dragon Emergy on the ground, before smashing it with his claws, causing Dragon Energy to rain from the sky. Hunters will not be able to live and see another day once they anger the King.

Reason why I love him: He is considered the most destructive and deadliest of any Elder Dragons ever.