paint me naked (not nsfw)

(A/N: my friend Lana said naked this time, so I guess we're doing this)

It's been about a month since I because a mercenary with the RED team. Everything's been going alright ever since I joined, the Spy usually teaching me things with his balisong. We've gotten close since I've been here. I'm a very lonely person, since I'm so different from the others. I like the Spy, though. He's always looking out for me and making sure I have everything I need. I wake up this morning in a room where I've never been. "Where-" "Oh! I see you are awake now." Spy kicked something under his bed as I try to stand up. "Sorry, my smoking room is such a mess. Medic said you were injured from out last mission and that since I have a big room, that you should stay here until you get better." "So... this is my infirmary?" "Correct." I stared at his feet. "I saw you kick something under the bed-" "Yeah, it was just a photo I wanted to look at no big deal." He had to be lying. It looked like a painting was what he was looking at. "Are you- OW-" Spy walked over to me, holding my injured arm. "Hey, don't move. You're going to hurt yourself more than you already are." Spy kissed my cheek and walked back over to his bed, where he pulled that "photo" out from under his bed. "That's a painting." "That you can't see!" Spy runs around maniacally laughing with the painting in his hands. I trip him and the painting flies out of his grasp. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." I lean over and pick it up. "Is that... me?" He just stutters not knowing what to say. "Well one thing's for sure, you look at my body a lot. You got everything right, even though I'm nude." "Y-you said in your sleep "paint me naked," so I did what you said..." I laughed and we went on to talk about random shit.