"I bet you won't, Mon Amour." (slight NSFW)

I've liked Spy for a while now, as I'd grown onto him. I have to share a room with him, so I see him a lot. Spy's the type to make bets only when he knows he's at an advantage. It's true, he does it to me all the time. I was gambling with him the other night, and I lost all of my money because he saw through my glasses what my hand was. I would be sitting on the top bunk of the bunk bed we shared, getting lost in my thoughts as I hear a loud "AHEM" from across the room. "What," I said without looking over at Spy. "I bet you a paycheck you won't be able to look at me shirtless without blushing." I look over at Spy, knowing he knew. "Let's not do this right now, I'm trying to get into my lounge clothes." "Are you sure you don't just want to lose a gamble?" "You know I don't lie, Frenchie." "But there are things you won't tell me." I roll my eyes as I pull out an oversized shirt and shorts as I annoyingly get undressed and redressed in front of Spy. "Ah, daring aren't we, Mon Amour?" "We share a room together, what am I going to do?" "Well, I don't get naked in front of you." "THEN WHAT THE FUCK WAS 2 NIGHTS AGO?" Spy stares at me in a "stfu" type of way. "I didn't know you were in the room." I look over at the drawing I made a couple of hours prior to this moment, getting lost in my train of thought. A few minutes later, I look back over and turn right the hell back around. "Spy, why the fuck are you shirtless?" "Because I know I'll win your paycheck." "You-" I turn around and take a hard stare at Spy's chest. Surprising that he shaves, considering he's French. I try so hard not to blush, but Spy says something. "You must like me without my shirt." "Wh-what?? No." "Ah, don't lie to yourself, Mon Amour." I put a nearby spray painter's mask on, trying to hide my very obvious pink tint. "You're cheating, Mon Amour." "NO I'M NOT." Spy laughs. "It's okay, I'll only take half of your paycheck this time."