That Drunken Bard

Venti, that bard. That drunken bard. Diluc was spending another day taking care of that bard. He knew that 37 glasses was his usual consumption, but it has been way more than that lonesome number as of late. It always concerned the red-haired bartender. He knew deep down that the other was going to be okay, but he felt like Venti overdid it. If he did overdue it, he hoped it wouldn't happen to be very bad just because of the fact that the bard might end up severely sick and get himself more hurt than he would be due to the heavy consumption of alcohol.

"It's time to wake up, Venti." he gently shook the bard on the shoulder, watching the cape move with the friction. Diluc just hoped the other would wake up for the fact that it was going to be a concerning moment. He did know that Venti was a deep sleeper too, but since the other was asleep, he gently caressed the male's braids. However, he stopped; realizing how weird and rude it was to do that without consent. So he backed away and let the bard sleep at the bar counter. taking off the hat that had a Cecilia flower hooked on it. The feather sticking out of it tickled his skin, but he held back a laugh because he didn't want to wake up the bard who was still very asleep and very unable to wake up at the current moment.

Diluc honestly always wondered why the bard slept so much. It didn't exactly make sense, nor did it make him not worry. He did worry a lot about the bard, but of course he wouldn't say anything about that and no, he wouldn't admit it to Venti, because he felt that would be strange to admit. Was it bad to worry about the bard?

"I'll take you back to the guest bedroom at the Winery," Diluc stated, picking up Venti and holding him in his arms bridal style. He knew this was a bit awkward to hold someone like this, but it was the best way to carry someone if you didn't want to drop them. He sighed softly and started to walk towards the winery. He thought this would be a trip to dread, since it felt like a long walk from the main city of Mondstadt. His body felt  a little strange halfway through walking to the winery.

('Why do I feel like this? It's such a strange... warm and fuzzy feeling...') Diluc thought to himself, but didn't question it at all because he knew if he asked something out loud about his feelings that the bard would make fun of him and tease him for feeling such a way. He didn't want to say anything because he just didn't understand these feelings or where they came from. The most important question would be 'why are they for the bard?'