I'm Not a Copycat!

"What do you mean? I don't purposely mean to copy you, bard."

"Oh? You're annoyed with me again? Archons, you really don't know my boundaries, Master Diluc." Venti face palmed and sighed roughly. "Just stop trying to copy what I do, for now." Venti commanded and then looked away from the other.

"Fine."

Diluc didn't know why he could put up with it, but he also didn't know if it was okay to be upset with Venti for being upset with him for accidentally copying him. It wasn't bad that the other was annoyed, he just understood why he was annoyed like that. He wouldn't do that again. At least, that's what he internally promised, but not out loud.

"Good then!" Venti chuckled lightly and looked at Diluc with a now, no longer annoyed expression.

"You're not mad at me anymore?"

"Nope! Don't worry about it anymore!"

"Oh... all right."

Venti smiled at him and nodded, "I wouldn't ever jinx what I said about that."

"So no more copying then?"

"Exactly!"

Diluc didn't know what to say, he wasn't trying to fight Venti about copying him anymore, or was it that he was copying Venti? He didn't remember anymore because of the fact that Venti held onto it for so long. Was it really that big of a deal to copy someone's words or body language? He didn't think it was bad at all, he was just surprised Venti was holding onto such a grudge for so long. Was it pointless? Probably. He didn't want to accuse the young bard of that though because why would he make a deal out of it like this? Whatever, he should let it go.

"You at least, forgive me now, yeah?"

"Of course, Master Diluc! I will always forgive you!" Venti gave him a smile and giggled softly. "Now, let it go! We have more exploring to do!"

"You want to go out and explore again? Why, bard? I have work to go do today. I simply can't leave it alone."

"Hmph! You always do what's more important to you than pay attention to me! Why do you torture me like this, Luca~?" He teased, shortening Diluc's name into a cutesy nickname.

('Such a nickname.... I won't deny, that bard really knows how to please me in a humorous way.') Diluc chuckled to himself, holding a hand over his mouth. "Well, I'm sorry. Work is more important."

Venti frowned, "fine, you can go. I'll stay here and wait for you to get back."

"Wise decision, bard."

"What did I say about calling me that?"

"Apologies," Diluc said before leaving his bedroom that was at the end of the hall. He didn't want to leave Venti alone all day, but it was how he would have to do things. He felt really bad about it because of the fact that Venti would probably be upset with him if he was gone way too long for today. He didn't want to do it to him, but he had to. He shut the door behind him and went down the stairs.