why

Lea's Pov
It's been a few months since cory and I have gotten back together. The last episode of glee aired 2 weeks ago & I'm now filming "Scream Queens". I'm filming in New Orleans so I haven't seen Cory for a week. Oh Cory. I miss him. The cast is really nice and I'm glad I can still see some of the crew from glee.
Cory's Pov
I'm on my way to see Lea on set of "Scream Queens". She doesn't know I'm gonna see her so it's a surprise.
Lea's Pov
Ryan texted me to meet him in his office. When I got there I saw him. Cory was there ! I ran to hug him and wrapped my legs around his waist. "I missed you" I told him "I missed you too babe" he said and kissed me. When I got off Ryan spoke up and said "It's nice to see you Cory" and gave him a hug "You too Ryan" he said and smiled at him "Let's go, I wanna show you around" I told cory "Alright, see you later Ryan" cory said.
Cory's Pov
After Lea showed me around we went to her trailer. When we got in I looked around and say on the couch. "So what do you think ?" Lea asked "It's nice" I said. "What have you been doing in La ?" She asked "I've been hanging with some buds most of the time" I said "Tyler and dylan ?" She asked "Nah, they've been shooting for a while now actually" I said "What about you ms.new Orleans, what you been doing?" I asked "Same old same old, getting my juice and hiking" she said. We looked into each other's eyes and leaned in.omg. I've missed the taste of her lips. She moves to sit on my lap and grabs my hair, pulling on it. Things get heated and next thing I know we're having sex in her trailer.
Lea's Pov
"Hey babe it's my lunch time, do you wanna go get a juice with me ?" I ask him "Sure sweetie" he says. On the way there cory plugs his phone to the aux cord and put on a song I didn't know but definitely liked. "What's this song song called ?" I asked him "It's stitches by Shawn Mendes" he said "Oh, I've never heard of him" I said "Yeah he's a new artist. He's from Canada, he's pretty cool" he said and I just laugh. When we got there I didn't feel like getting out so I just asked cory if he could get it for me.
Cory's Pov
Right when I get out the car paparazzi are there surrounding me. "Cory do you still love Crystal ", "Is it true you don't love Lea anymore","Do you regret getting back with her","You could do better" is all I hear on my way inside. When I walk in I see two people I didn't expect to see together or here. All I can think in my head is WHY.