~Chapter 2~

After I told Calliope the whole story. She didn't say anything for a while. Suddenly Calli was yelling.

" THAT EVIL B****!" Calli screamed, i Coward away from the sudden outburst. She said a low sorry.

" What are you going to do, you're mum could hurt any of the boys." She said lowering her voice, I shrugged my shoulders. " Symphony, you need to talk, say something." She encouraged. I shook my head and tried to say something but no words would come out. I tried again.

"i-i- didn't thi-think she woul-would hurt them." I said softly and stuttered out my words. I suddenly felt cold. " here." Calli whispered noticing me shivering.

" Hey are you alright? Symphony?!" She yelled just as i was about to past on out on the floor, and hit my head on the coffee table.

"Symphony!?" She yelled again. This time i jolted up right, damn it! I know what's happing!

" Callie, remember when we were younger and  I stuttred out. Sh shook her head 'yes' motion.

" i-t-'s kicking in." i said about to fall over again.

"Symphony fight against it as long as possible." Calli said suddenly so far away...... Whatever mum did to me, i have feeling i'm not going to wake up anytime soon.

"Symphony!" she exclaimed and i went to darkness...... What's happening to me??....