Jealous!Estella x fem!reader

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°This story was suggested by daviddown. I hope you enjoy~
Now back to the story
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

To you, living in hell was an emotional rollercoaster, you couldn't tell if you thought that since you had died about 3 weeks ago or if it was always like that. Sometimes it would be as peaceful as a single mother's home once her kids went back to school, while other times it was like reckless as roads at the start of Christmas break but you managed to get through it. About 10 weeks later you feel like you've started to develop emotions for Estella and Gregory, you didn't tell them your feelings cause you knew that one day you had to make THE decision over them.The only thing you didn't expect was for Gregory to portray his love for you (and for Gregory and Estella to have the same lever of crush on you like you did with them) but this unexpected act only occured after him and Estella had a little friendly chat about you, when you managed to look across the room - away from Gregory's 'undyng' love for you - you could tell that she was getting slightly intimidated by Gregory's actions and stormed off, you wanted to see if she was alright but the grip Gregory had on you was overpowering forcing you to stay with him. So by the time Gregory had went to do something else, you quickly and quietly ran off to find Estella.

It had been about an hour since the Gregory incident and couldn't find Estella anywhere so you asked Damien if he'd seen he anywhere, he told you that about 30 minutes ago he saw Estella walking up to a tall cliff side. You thanked him and started to quickly make your way up the cliff, by the time you got there you could see a dark red tint in the sky while the stars were out and glistening you could see all of hell from where you were, that's when you noticed her sillouette at the edge of the cliff. You slowly walked up to her as she recognised you were there and as she started to tell you how the cliff relaxes her, you replied with a fact of how beautiful the view was. That's only when you remembered what the whole point of you being there was, you asked Estella why she stormed off but the only thing she did was drop her head a bit and didn't respond for a while, you felt bad for asking and were about to leave until she whispered something since you didn't hear what she said Estella took a deep breath and repeated what she had said before. Once the truth was out you could tell that she was embarrassed.

You chucked and pulled her up from her sitting position, that's when you told her that you felt the same way for a long time and that the incident that happened with Gregory was all him, she was glad that you had the same feelings for her. At this point the both of you didn't know what to do so you just pulled estella into a hug, about a couple weeks later you and Estella are in a full forced relationship, Gregory and tweek both knew this and liked flirting with you as a joke this obviously made Estella jealous which causes her face scrunch up and you found it very cute.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Authors note:
@daviddown, I hope you enjoy this story I had to rush it a bit due to everything going on. Anywho, I hope that it fits your expectations.