January 31 (Monday)

START OF JANUARY 31 (Monday)

On Monday, he forgot about Water Lily Person due to a crisis his friend is currently having

On Monday, he forgot about Water Lily Person due to a crisis his friend is currently having. Gorou has, yet again, received another question he has a hard time answering.

They were inside Gorou's Classroom, Gorou explaining how he understands the situation of the person from the question and what he should reply. Kokomi and Kazuha listening carefully to Gorou.

∘◦❁◦∘

After all the classes, and Gorou (with the help of Kokomi and Kazuha) writing the answers to the remaining questions he hasn't given a reply to yet, they went to the library and gave Yae Miko the replies for the activity their Club has.

Only now did Kazuha remember that he should've come here earlier this morning. He told his friends to go on home without him and between some shelves to pretend he's organising books or looking for something.

After his friends had left, he went to Yae Miko and asked "Did the person write something?"

"No, the person didn't even pass by the library today. Seems like a busy day today to not even pass by here, that or reading something written from you, especially when getting an unexpected reply, might have been scary. But I'd like to believe it's the former."

He smiled and went to find a book he needed to study for a quiz the day after tomorrow. He was quite upset, being excited to hear from the other person after reading what he wrote in the paper. He thought about maybe erasing what he wrote yesterday and replacing it with something more straight-forward.

But then he remembered that he needed to go somewhere tonight with his family. He told Yae Miko that he's going to be borrowing the book while writing his name and signature on a paper on her desk.

Just when he was about to go out, he bumped into a person, he said sorry and left immediately. The person Kazuha bumped into was just standing there.

"Tomo, he gave a reply." With a mischievous grin she always has.

He looks at the door again and goes to a table to sit down. Unfolding the paper, he saw a small maple leaf doodle and read what was written:

 Unfolding the paper, he saw a small maple leaf doodle and read what was written:

He takes the response as something positive. And doodles a water lily before writing his reply.

He may or may not have gotten comfortable because of a positive response from Kazuha, but he already wrote what's on his mind. But after reading it for a few minutes over and over, he decides to erase a part and write something else instead.

 But after reading it for a few minutes over and over, he decides to erase a part and write something else instead

He folds the paper and colours one of the petals of the water lily. He fixes his things, then walks over to Yae Miko to give the paper. "Did you ever open the paper?"

"No, why would I? It is only something between you too, isn't it? Or do you want me to read it?"

"No, no, don't you dare. I swear, if you read this and tell him..." Then Tomo groans in frustration

"If I tell him whatever you are implying, what are you going to do, hm?" She asks as she places her chin on her hand.

"Just please don't read it, okay? Bye."

And he leaves the library, walking to get out of the school. His friends have been waiting by the gate to walk to a nearby Cafe.

END OF JANUARY 31 (Monday)