First day of School

NamJoon woke up the next day and looked as Jimin shot up too "Hey it okay hun, calm down I'm here still" NamJoon said and Jimin looked at NamJoon "Do I have to go" Jimin asked "Yes sadly you do" NamJoon said and Jimin pouted "Will you be there" He asked "No, but ill drop you off and pick up everyday" NamJoon said "You'll make new friends okay" NamJoon added and Jimin noded and again hug NamJoons legs.

NamJoon then helped Jimin get ready for school "What would you like to wear" NamJoon asked "Ummm that" Jimin said pointing to a pink sweater with white shorts. NamJoon smiled and got the outfit down and got Jimin dressed. Jimin brushed his teeth while NamJoon went to wake Jin.

"Baby, im about to leave with Jimin" NamJoon said and Jin looked at the younger male and smiled "Okay, are the other kids still sleeping" Jin asked "Yes, they are" NamJoon said and checked his watch "Okay baby, i have to go its 8:10 he has to be there by 8:30" NamJoon said and kissed his husband goodbye before leaving the house with Jimin.

NamJoon played some music while on the way to school which Jimin enjoyed. They arrived at the school and went in. Jimin stayed near NamJoons side as NamJoon talked to the teacher "Okay so Jimin, I'm your math teacher Mrs. Lee" The lady said and Jimin waved and NamJoon turned to Jimin "Okay bud, I have to go, do you have Chimmy" NamJoon asked and Jimin pulled the chicken out his bag "Okay buddy, bye papa loves you" NamJoon said "Love you too" Jimin said and NamJoon kissed his sons head before leaving.

Mrs. Lee walked Jimin into the class room and every pair of eyes were on him "Okay class this is Kim Jimin, hes new here, so i want you all to say hi" She said "HI" The class yelled then some boy raised his hand "Yes Sung-Hoon" She said "Can Jimin sit next to me" He asked with a bright smiled "Sure is that okay Jimin" She said and turned to Jimin "He's very friendly" Mrs. Lee added and Jimin nodded going to the back where Sung-Hoon was "Hi I'm Park Sung-Hoon nice to meet you Kim Jimin" The black haired said "N-n-nice to m-meet y-y-you t-to" Jimin said and looked down "Oh your scared, well i have a plushie, his name is Hoppy hes a bunny" Sung-Hoon said pulling his bunny out his bag and Jimin got happy since he thought it would be wired if he carried a plushie at 7.

So Jimin pulled out his chicken "H-h-his n-name is C-c-chimmy" Jimin said "Ohhh" Sung-Hoon said "Yeah look Sung-Hoon and the new kid are playing with dolls, like girls" A kid said "Not a girl" Sung-Hoon said "Yes, he's wearing pink, boys don't wear pink" The kid said "Ugggg shut up Chan-Bin" Sung-Hoon said and looked back at Jimin "Don't worry about him, he's a meanie" Sung-Hoon said "I like pink too, i think its manly" Sung-Hoon said and Jimin lauhed "W-what about p-p-pink is m-manly" Jimin asked still a bit shy "Him I don't know, but i think its shows my manly body" Sung-Hoon said and flexed his muscles and Jimin laughed "You funny" Jimin said "I try to be" Sung-Hoon said and smiled at Jimin.

The class then went to Gym and they were playing kick ball. So Jimin went up first "HEY KIM" Chan-Bin yelled "I'm gonna get you out" He said and Jimin backed up from the home base "I don't wanna play" Jimin said "Noooo, you have to"Sung-Hoon said and Jimin went back up.

Chan-Bin rolled the ball and Jimin kicked it "RUN" His team yelled and he ran to first base. "YAAAA JIMIN WOOOO" Sung-Hoon yelled and clapped to cheer Jimin on and Jimin smiled.

Sung-Hoon was next, the ball was rolled and Sung-Hoon kicked it "GO JIMIN" Sung-Hoon yelled and Jimin ran to second the ball was no where near Jimin so he ran to third and as he was runnign Chan-Bin threw the ball but missed Jimin "COME HOME" His team yelled and Jimin was running and Chan-Bin behind him. Chan-Bin pushed Jimin and Jimin fell hitting his face on the gound "JIMIN" Sung-Hoon yelled going to him. Jimin's nose was now bleeding "WHAT THE HECK CHAN-BIN" Sung-Hoon yelled and pushed Chan-Bin "HEY" The gym teacher yelled "You guys are in 2nd grade your not fighting" He added "Sung-Hoon take Jimin to the nurse ill need you three in the office after" He said and Jimin got up tears running down his face "It'll be okay Jimin" Sung-Hoon said and took Jimins hand as they walked to the nurse.