Part 13

Karina's P.O.V

Winter was out with her family, she told me it's her parents' wedding anniversary. I suddenly felt lonely. How I wish I could feel the same way as they do. I really wanted a normal family.

I looked at the mirror before going downstairs to eat dinner when I say myself crying. I pity myself.

Why is life so unfair?

I wiped it with a tissue and went downstairs as I smell something delicious. But it's so noisy.

I look at our kitchen to see my father had his friends over, they're drinking.

"Faster! Can't you see we don't have anything to eat?!" He shouted at my mom who looks tired of giving what he wants. My heart broke to see her like that. Until my dad saw me, he smiled like she's the best dad in the world. He gestured his hand for me to come near the table and he hugged me, I couldn't move because he's holding me like I'm a teddy bear, choking me.

"Look at her, she's a grown woman now." His friends agreed and I am really uncomfortable right now because of how his friends looks at me. They look like they're eating me alive in their mind.

"You must be really a good dad." His friends proudly said that made my blood boil. He never took care of me, and I want to vomit to hear that his friends thinks he's a good dad.

"You wish." I scoffed whisperedly but it's enough for them to hear. The look in my father's eyes. It's there again. But I know he won't do something until his friends leave.

"Stay here. You're dead later." I'm shaking to death right now. I didn't know what to do and my mom was beside me like we're both his assistant.

After a few minutes, his friends finally left and I can feel my heart wants to escape my chest, my legs that wanted to give up. I can't move.

"You wish?" He took a deep breathe before saying that, he laughed evilly.

Oh god, he's crazy.

He walk infront of me and punch my stomach as hard as he could. I fell down on my knees then he punched my face, I can feel the soreness of my body.

"Stop!" My mom butted in and hugged my dad. As his attention is diverted to my mom. I tried calling Winter for god knows how many times already. She's not picking up.

Third Person's P.O.V

Winter and her family are having a great time eating and chitchatting when she saw Karina is calling her for many times already. She knew something isn't right so she stood up, diverting all of their attention to her.

After 10 missed calls, Winter answered the call at the same time that Karina's dad threw the bottle of the beer infront of them. She still doesn't have much strength to stand up, beside her is her mom who looks like she's fighting with her life.

"You both are screwing my life!" Her father said the moment he threw the bottle. Winter heard it all and alarmed everyone she's with.

"Aunty Yul, can you please call your team now and let's head to their house immediately?" Yuri quickly called her team and they're on their way while Winter went outside followed by Taeyeon and Yuri.

"Lead the way, kid." Yuri told her and Winter just nodded hopping on her fast motorbike, a Kawasaki Ninja.

"Take care!" Jessica shouted outside the restaurant while the three of them hopped on their respective motorbikes. Taeyeon teached Winter how to use it and Winter was addicted to it ever since.

They all put their helmets on and starts to drive as fast as they can but is manageable. They have earphones to talk to each other since they won't hear each other by just normally talking. Winter has Karina on her left ear while Yuri and Taeyeon is on her right ear.