🔹4 - Dayout 🔹

Sia's pov

( At Sia's house )

I did my daily routine and got dressed wearing a white top and blue ripped jeans.

I headed downstairs and saw Mom and Dad already waiting for me at the breakfast table. I sat next to Dad.

"So, all set for your trip tomorrow? Have you finished packing and shopping?" Mom asked, placing my breakfast in front of me.

"Yes, all done, mumma." I replied.

"That's good." Dad said, enjoying his meal.

"What's your plan for today?" Mom inquired as she joined us at the table.

"Not much, mommy. Ashi and I are going out to buy some warm clothes for both of us. Then if we have time, we might catch a movie." I answered, pouring myself a glass of water.

"Okay." Mom nodded, just as the doorbell rang.

*Doorbell rings*

One of the maids went to open the door, and Ashi walked in. She was dressed in a black full-sleeve top, nude shorts, and black knee-length boots.

She looked around for a moment and then noticed me having breakfast.

"Good morning... Uncle, aunty... Oh, you're having breakfast, I'm sorry. I'll come back later." Ashi said and bowed Why this girl behaves so sanskari ( well- mannered ) in front of my parents?

My train of thought was interrupted when Dad spoke, "It's okay, dear... And you can call us mom and dad. Don't you consider us as parents yet? Come, you can also have breakfast with us."

"No, uncle... I mean dad, I'm fine. I already had my breakfast at the hostel." Ashi replied.

"I'm done..." I said, getting up from my chair.

"Sit down, Sia. Finish your breakfast first." Mom insisted.

"Okay, mom." I sat back on my chair and gobbled my food.

"Slow down, baby." Mom advised, and Dad chuckled.

"I wonder how you're going to take care of yourself in Korea." I remarked.

"Don't worry, uncle... Jungkook is there to take care of her. And I'll be there too." She said, I chocked on my food as I heard his name, Jungkook was my online bestfriend. We became friends because of our common interest in dancing. I told about him to Ashi, but Mom & Dad still didn't knew. I never shared knowing what they gonna think being typical Indian Parents.

"Who is-" Dad began to ask, but stopped as i was coughing. he passed me my glass of water rubbing my back. "Be slow." He mumbled to me

"Done!" I exclaimed like a kid as I finished my breakfast. I grabbed my coffee mug and left the dining table to wash my hands. I drank the coffee on the way, washed my hands, and left the empty mug in the sink.

"Okay, mom, dad, bye... I'm off." I announced.

"Bye... take care of yourself, and be back on time." they replied.

I took my car keys and walked out of the house... As soon as we stepped out, I asked, "Why did you mention him in front of mom and dad?"

She chuckled and said, "Sorry."