Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

"Good morning swettie!" I heard a voice say."Oh hey Mom,what time is it?"."It's 6:00 AM hon!". I though to myself why mom woke me up so early and I was just about to ask, but instead I hesitated and remembered it was my first day of my third year of high school.I still asked mom though to make sure I was right. She responded back saying "of course Ariana,why do you think I woke you up so early?,I knew you were going to forget to put your alarm on since you had everything off your mind while you were spending time with Alexia." Alexia is my best friend for life,we've know each other for such a long time and she pretty much knows everything about me,we're like sisters. "Oh well then thanks I guess I have more time to get ready now...." "Alright swettie i'll go make breakfeast" mom said getting out of my room.I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I decided to wear my favorite white abercrombie spagetti strapped shirt with some blue skinny jeans and my favorite white ballerina shoes.I did the half up half down ponytail as I usually did for my hair. I put on my pearl earrings and my silver bracelet my best friend gave me that has a heart and my initial on it. I felt confident and I hoped this day would be a good one. Then when I was done getting ready I heard mom call me for breakfeast. I went to the kitchen and ate breakfeast quick. I allready had my driver's license but I preffered for mom to drive me to school for today. Once I got to school I hugged mom and said goodbye. I was just about to text Alexia to meet her but I had allready spotted her. "Alexia!!!" I said to her and hugged her. "Ari! I was just about to call you to see were you were at".Ari is my nickname,almost everyone calls me that exept my family. "Yeah me too,and you look so pretty!" I said to her smiling. "Aww thankyou you do too". I was just about to answer Alexia when I layed my eyes on a boy that was staring at me.The moment I layed my eyes on him I had butterflies in my stomach. I couldnt believe I felt like I was starting to like him just when I layed my eyes on him.I hoped not to fall in love the first day of school but that wasn't a choice I could make,i guess. We stayed staring at each other. To make it less awkward I smiled and he smiled back at me.