Chapter VIII

The girl removed the cloth from her eyes and looked at Taehyung.

"I could have died."Taehyung said removing the blindfold.
"You wanted to die anyways." The girl stated and layed down beside him on the floor of the terrace.

"So, we are soulmates."Taehyung said, unknowingly a smiled appeared on his face.
"Did you really believe that?"The girl asked.
"Umm yeah."Taehyung replied. The girl just hummed in return.

Soon they both were fast asleep on the terrace of the building.

Next morning

"Hey,wake up. You have work." Taehyung said trying to wake up the girl.
"It's Sunday today."she said and turned to the other side.
"Look where we are."Taehyung giggled at her cuteness.Soon she tried to open her eyes and observed her surroundings.

"Let's go back." She quickly got up and started walking towards the exit.
"Hey,wait for me."Taehyung said and ran behind her.

After reaching home they both took a bath and got ready as the girl told that they were going to go somewhere again.

"Where are we going now?" Taehyung asked as they were walking on the pathway.
"To the park."The girl replied shortly.

Soon they were strolling around in the park when Taehyung's phone rang.

"Hello"he answered the call.
"Taehyung-ah.Where are you? Please come back. We are sorry."His mom said.
"Hmm."he replied and hung up.Taehyung realised that he had missed his mom.

~~~

"He is in the central park,which is 20 kilometres from here."the man said who had traced the location of Taehyung's cellphone while he was talking with his mother.

"Let's go."Taehyung's dad said and left with his other men.

~~~

"I think you have to leave now." The girl chuckled.
"No-"
"Yes. They are coming to pick you up." She said.
"How do you know?"Taehyung asked.
"All this time when your cellphone was switched off they didn't try to find you by other means. But today you switched on your phone and your mother called. They were just tracing your phone's location."She explained him.

"But I don't want to leave you." Taehyung said.

The girl didn't reply and started walking.Taehyung followed her until he was at her pace.

"You should go.They are waiting for you.You cannot live with a stranger for your whole life.Some or the other day,we were going to part ways and it turned out to be today.Goodbye,have a nice life ahead." The girl and and walked away from Taehyung.

Taehyung just stood their trying to process what she said and an important question hit him.

"Can I have your number?"Taehyung asked.

The girl told him her phone number from a distance.

"What's your name?"Taehyung yelled again.

The girl stopped walking and slightly turned around.She smiled at him and told her name. Taehyung could see her disappearing figure as she walked away. But he couldn't forget her smile and her name.

"Y/n"

_______________________________________
Hello readers.The girl is the reader. Sorry for introducing her abit later in the book.Vote and comment.