Smut

When my innocent husband wants to do 'it'

*Yoongi POV*
"I just kissed him and pushed him on the bed gently then hovered over him kissing his neck. I soon found his soft spot and sucked on it leaving purple hickeys. I then undress both of us and then kissed on his lips which he kissed back then I broke our kiss and kissed on his jawline then his neck to him collarbone while my hands were pinching his nipples."

*Author POV*
"Jimin was a moaning mess while Yoongi was doing that and he wanted more. His hands were rested on Yoongi's back. After Yoongi left more hickeys on his chest/body he then went near his table and take out a lube. He put the lube in his fingers and spread Jimin's ass showing his tight hole. He insert his one finger inside and Jimin let out a loud scream when he did that"

Yoongi- Jimin, do you want me to pull out? If you doesn't want it then don't force yourself, okay baby?

Jimin- N..no, don't pull. I want more please d..daddy

Yoongi- Anything you want baby

"Yoongi then put his second finger and was scissoring it and Jimin was moaning."

Jimin- Daddy! I want your dick inside me

"Yoongi pulled out his fingers after some time and put his dick in his hole. Jimin was saying 'it hurts' but Yoongi was just telling him that it will soon
turn into a pleasure which was right. Yoongi slowly started thrusting inside and wait for Jimin to adjust. When Jimin adjusted it he told Yoongi to do it. They were both a moaning mess, they both had messy hair dripped in sweat. They both were tired too but no one could stop them from doing it"

"As Yoongi was tired, he changed their position and now Jimin was on top of him riding. He was trying to thrust faster as he can. Jimin was more turned on by hearing Yoongi's moan. Soon after thrusting for more minutes, they both came together. Yoongi fall on top of Jimin and kissed his lips."

Jimin- I guess I can't walk for some days

Yoongi- Don't worry baby. I will carry you

"Yoongi cleaned both of them and cuddled"

[After that you all might know what happen. If not then it's in youtube with title 'When my innocent husband wants to do 'it' ' and also I am trying my best to write smuts]