Broken Love

This story contains

⚠️ 5000+ words

⚠️Mature content

⚠️ Omega Taehyung

⚠️Alpha Jungkook

⚠️Pregnant Taehyung

⚠️ characters death

⚠️self harm / suicide

⚠️⚠️IF ANYONE IS STILL INTERESTED TO FEEL ALL THE PAIN YOU CAN READ !! BUT DON'T IF IT'S TOO MUCH FOR YOU. I HAVE WARNED YOU ALL ⚠️⚠️

-------------+--------------+--------------

"Ahh yes there " The blonde hair omega whisper as the alpha hit his prostate. Jungkook, the alpha groaned when his mate clenched around his shaft.

"Babe ....don't " Jungkook husk.

After few seconds Taehyung came and shot his load on his stomach and on Jungkooks abs. The alpha came in Taehyung ,filled him with his white seeds.

"Baby? You didn't used condom....and--"

"It's okay love I want it, you wanted for so long and I guess it's right time to have a family. " Jungkook said and kissed The omegas pinkish cheeks.

Taehyung and Jungkook was married couples, more over they were mate it was been seven years. Both love each other more than anything. May seven years passed but the love they have was still fresh.

"Baby, Let's go and clean ourselves. " Taehyung lazily nodded and made grabby hands towards Jungkook, The alpha chuckled and took his omega in bridal style and kissed his mate mark. The omega moaned in satisfaction.

.

.

.

Ray of the yellow bright sun entered into the bed room of jeon couple , the omega squeezed his eyes as the sunlight hit his face.

He slowly hide his face into the wide hard chest of his husband. The other unknowingly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's naked body.

.

.

Slowly Jungkook opened his sleepy eyes and looked at the beauty under him. How beautiful his love was ,ethereal.

The alpha slowly let go of his husband ,didn't wanted to wake his omega early.

Jungkook made a man bun with his raven locks and wore his white shirt and gray sweatpant.

Made his way to kitchen to grab something for him and his love.

Taehyung's sweet strawberry scent and his musky scent was roaming around house. The raven sniffed the air ,so sweet.

Jungkook smiled, grabbed four slices of bread and spread nutella on two slices for the omega and other two with strawberry jam. The alpha went to fridge and took out his banana milk and poured milk for Taehyung.

.

Warmth, that was what Taehyung missing. The omega immediately woke up as he seance Jungkook was not with him. The omega pout "Gguk?"

He called out the older but stood up as he didn't heard any response. Taehyung winced as the pain of his lower back hit him. Taehyung went to other side of bedroom and grabbed a hoodie of Jungkook. Wanted to Showering himself with Jungkooks scent.

.

.

.

"Good morning, love " Jungkook wished and turned off the TV. "I was waiting for you. Let's have breakfast. "