We found her

( Jasmin's pov )

Liam looked most shocked. "What did you say" He asked looking more shocked, so did it. "T-t-there my parents" I couldn't believe my so called 'parents would take me away AND FROM MY TWIN. My attention drew to my par....I mean Kim and Stephen.

"Hey sweetie how was work" mu....Kim asked innocently. "Hello Kim it was fine" I replied back innocently them looked back to the boys to see Liam smiling at me. "Am your mother honey don't call me by my first name" She said sounding angry and playing dumb.

"Your not my mum I can't believe you that's why you wouldn't let me go to there concert because you were afraid I would realise I was token away from my own twin" I said rising m voice. My mu....Kim looked shocked with my little outburst so did i.

"Ho..." Kim started but my dad....I mean Stephen said "just leave it". Kim huffed and left with my 'old dad. Liam mentioned me to seat aside him so I did.

"Wait when is your birthday" Louis asked bring my attention over to him. "August 29th" my eyes went wide as I realised it was the same as Liam's.

I looked back over to Liam to fin him tearing up then pulled me into a side hug. "I text mum and she's in her way with dad" he said smiling letting me go.

I smiled too then Harry said "so why don't we get to know you better 'cause am guessing well be seeing you more" I glanced at Liam then asked something that shocked me. "would you come on tour with us" ? I smiling slightly shyly asked "really" looking down at my legs "after all you are my twin" that made me smile, I nodded 'yes making my twin smile big pulling me into another side hug.

"Yay we get to see more of the hot chick" Louis said trying to make sure Liam didn't here. Harry laughed nudging him. Liam's eyes went off me them on to Louis.

Louis smirked seeing Liam's face and I was blushing. My twin...I like saying that......bent over the table sense Louis was across it and smacked his head earning all of us to chuckle.

"You won't be dating my twin" Liam said "yes daddy" Louis replied rolling his eyes making me giggle.

~~~~~~~~

Hello my little carrots...that's your name now...anyway hope you liked it am sorry that it's short af but ill update latter ~ Mia 🙌💘