75-FINALE

Playlist-Diamonds-Rihanna

OMNISCIENT

Ahmad felt like his world was crumbling down, his attention was divided between saving his wife and his child but he decided to go for the latter after tapping on the red button to summon the doctors on an emergency.

Quickly, he ran with all his might, not knowing where to go. He had no direction and he didn't even know how to start looking for his child. He saw an old doctor walking by when he stooped him.

"What hospital am I in?" He shouted at the doctor who looked scared for his life. He thought the man in front of him was mad because one, he had no shirt on his body. Two, he was barefooted and three, he didn't look like a sane person, at all.

"Can you answer me or must I punch you in the guts?" An impatient Ahmad screamed, gaining attention from other people, not that he cared.

"N-nizamiye hospital, Sir," The poor doctor stuttered.

Ahmad allowed the doctor to go and thought hard of anyone that could kidnap his baby in Nizamiye when his brain clicked. That nurse or rather, a doctor, the voice he spent almost nine years without hearing, he connected the dots.

"It must be her. That bitch must still be alive even after what she did to me, how could I not have figured out? She didn't go far," Ahmad figured everything out before running out of the hospital.

When he passed the waiting area, all his family members were looking at him with confused expressions but the guy wasn't having it as he ran at what he thought was his fastest speed. He sighted her from afar, she was holding a big blanket in her arms, her face was still covered and she was trying to open the glass door. Ahmad increased his speed just as she went out of the hospital, he overtook her figure.

"Give me my baby, now," He howled at her with a murderous expression. The way she laughed maliciously had him wanting to kill her on the spot but his baby was with her, he was helpless.

"Oh, seriously? You want me to give you your baby after you killed my husband, you must be crazy, you cold-blooded murderer! You took someone very precious from me and you expect me to let you go scot-free? You must be dreaming, Ahmad Rashad Mustapha," Layla chuckled humorlessly.

Layla Mas'ud, or rather, Ahmad's ex-fiancée that cancelled the marriage during their dinner was now back and claiming he killed her husband which confused Ahmad. She looked skinnier and paler, like a drug addict who always managed to escape from the rehabilitation centre.

"What? Who is your husband, Layla?" He asked with a flummoxed voice.

"Oh, right. You have killed so many innocent people so you won't even know who my husband is. Let me tell you his name, Salim Aliyu, yes, Salim was my husband before you killed him and now, I am going to do the same to your precious princess," She held the knife to the innocent baby's throat, just as the baby's cries erupted.

Ahmad had to process all that she said, she got married to Salim and no one has even a single idea of that.

"Don't you dare lay your hands on my baby, I didn't kill Salim, that douchebag was a rapist and he deserved to die, he committed suicide in front of everyone," Ahmad defended and stepped forward.

"One more step and your baby dies, that I promise you. Don't tell me that crap, I know you killed him nine months ago. I had to patiently wait till that disgusting slut called your wife gave birth before I could execute my plan," She talked.