00 :: Know Me

° ənɓo|oɹd °

° ənɓo|oɹd °

The Angel of Death, the Dark Angel, the Grim Reaper; the personification of the power that destroys life, often represented in art and literature as a skeleton or an old man holding a scythe. These are a few things you might associate with what I'm going to talk about. The first thing that comes to your mind, when you think of death is what I'm asking about. The reaping of souls? The transportation of souls to hell or heaven? Could it possibly be the rite of passage to the next life?

"The ambassador of peace can trickling
While I lay in nature's embrace
The faint sheen of greyish hue
That made me inhumane and grim."

Let me stop you right there. What you gathered in the former one of the questions was right. Yes, death is when we reap the souls. It is a fool-proof method and people do have set time spans that they are bound to live for, no matter how much earlier or later they want to die.

As about the second one, I will be a little hesitant to nod a yes to that. It's not hell or heaven, dear ones. It's never that. It is always the notion of submitting to living rebirths as an act of atonement. Some might agree, some might not. But it is not my place to shake the beliefs that your entire existence was based on.

About the third one... Well, I have an obscured vision about that one. Some of you might be antipathetic to accept the fact that your Egyptian ancestors did discover a path for the souls, that might not seem to be practical at all. At least, it doesn't seem plausible for a soul to gather the worldly things and ride on a boat to the afterworld. Some parts of it, however, are true.

You can espouse the causes of death and liberation for all, or a few, in whatever manner that your innate conscience chooses to stick with. It has nothing to do with me, or the facts and statements I make. You feel antsy trying to cope with my pace? Do not fret, for you are free to leave.

"The grip on me loosens and
My feet leave the earth
Jokes on the soil I lay in
Never will I ever be back."

The soul does go on wandering into the afterworld, where it matches with another soul of the exact opposite energy. You could call it Yin and Yang or the Ankh and the Eye of Horus, that's totally up to your will. But, the truth is... Swirls of the souls with the disparity in the greatest amount causes the renaissance of a newer soul, arising from pre-existing ones.

The biology enthusiasts could call it recombination. I, for one, do agree with such a term. Only because it's more apt than any other word could be. Nothing better could ever name this process. Beyond the scope of a regular human mind, but definitely within the scope of my vocabulary to make you understand this.

Despite the probability of getting a wide variety of characteristics according to Mendel... Here, things are different. There's only one ever possibility and will always be that way. Half the souls interact and the newborn souls will replace the older ones.