chapter 39

:3

***

TenTen's Pov

It's been a week, and we were already on the plane. With our stuff prepared. When we got to the island, it was already night time. So we decided to go to our own separate beach houses and go to sleep.

Sakura's Pob

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. "Ugh." I groan, turning to my side. I saw Sasuke sleeping on the other bed across from me. His peaceful face was relaxing and already made my morning. 

I stood up and took a bath. I rummaged through my luggage and took out some shorts and a tank top. Tying my hair into a bun, I went outside for some fresh air. 

Sasuke's Pov

I woke up and saw Sakura wasn't In her bed. I got ready and wore cargo shorts and a tank top. I went out and saw Sakura playing with the sand

"What are you doing." I go near her, "nothing, just bored." 

"Let's have breakfast then." I told her and grabbed her back inside and saw that there was food in the kitchen which amazed me. But, we made breakfast and we stayed outside for a while, staying under the sun. 

"Sasuke-kun, I know its weird and all.. but would you like to make a sand castle with me?" She asked, I chuckled. "Sure." 

We went down to the sand and made a badass sand castle. 

"Its so beautiful!!" She hugged me and kissed me on the lips. 

"Whoa there Sakura, don't flip me over" I laughed and she pouted. "Just kidding." I chuckled and started ticking her. 

"Hey! Stop it!" Uncontrollable laughter came out of her mouth. I eventually stopped. 

Yomi's Pov

I was with Kiba and we had this awkward silence, he broke it though. 

"Wanna play video games?" he asked, making me look at him with a smirk. "depends, what kind"

"horror" He gave me a grin, I grinned back. "I'll get the food" I stood up and he prepared the game. 

After a while of jump scares, we reached the boss.

"kill it!" I yelled at Kiba. "no! you kill it!"

"use the thing!"

"then you use the other thing!"

"just get your gun and i'll get my sword!"

In the end, we won but I died and he is currently doing his happy dance. 

A shoe hit him on his head.

"the shoe cometh" I laugh

"why does the shoe world hate me!?"

Hinata's Pov

I woke up to see Naruto waking up the same time  as me. I give him a smile and he does the same 

I stand up and make breakfast. He came into the kitchen, "Can I help?" He asks, I looked around. "You could fix the plates." 

"alright!" He exclaimed, fixing the plates. As soon as I was done cooking, we started to eat. 

I waited for him to go first. And when he tasted it, what he told me could have made me faint. 

"Wow! this is really good! You'd make a great wife!" 

Ino's Pov

"shikaaaaaaaaaaaaa wake uuuuuup!" I tried waking him up b being noisy. 

"no" He knew what I saw doing. He was so done with me. 

I got irritated by doing that for the past hour and just took a bucket of ice and threw it at him and pull his sheets.

"ow! what the hell woman!"

"you forced me to do it."

"you're gonna get it!" he chased me out of the house to the beach

When we were in the water he pulled my leg and dragged me around. I managed to flip over and flipped him in the water. 

"skills motha fucka!" I cheered, making him pull me again. 

"hell no" He laughed

TenTen's Pov

I just got a call from mom that we had to go back for school, it was a pretty quick vacation. But we'll take what we get. 

"Well, let's have fun while it lasts" I said, pulling Neji's hair and started playing wit it

"Stop moving Neji!" I yell, making him squirm around. "what are you doing!"

"Elsa!"

"what?!"

"I made you Elsa's hair" I smiled, finishing it.

"well i'm gonna destroy yours" he chased me around the house up and down stairs, he almost caught me when I was going up.

"caught you...!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I yelled and we sat on the floor laughing and he ruffled my hair until it was seriously tangled

"nice job Elsa" I sighed, sarcastically.

"nice job Merida" he shot back

***

aint this a weird chapter :3