H i !

Hi guys! 

Remember me? :3 Yeah! It's Rhea! 

Anyway!

Hello to my new readers! I hope you enjoyed this book! and to my old readers who came back to see this, the readers who have experienced the cringe fest this was before I completely edited this, Long time, isn't it? 

This is probably the last a/n i'll post in this book. 

I wrote this years ago. I wasn't even in high school yet. And for the people who've read this from the beginning to the end, Thank you for bearing with me and my horrid writing in the past. Though i'm still improving. 

I may not be the best writer but I try my best :3 and I'm sorry if you didn't really like this book, I won't judge :D I'm also sorry if the ending wasn't what you expected. 

Still, I'm thankful for all of you who gave their time to read my story. Thank you for the amazing reads, votes and comments. 

By the time I posted this, This book has been completely edited. Some stuff were changed and deleted.   

Once again, I thanks all of you for your support on this book. Either you're new or old, I hope you enjoyed this book! 

Thank you for making the book rank something in the Fanfiction tag :3 Also thank you for the people who followed me through this book :D

I (still) apologize for no sequel, I simply loved the books ending. C: 

This story may not be the best but I have the best readers <3

If anyone has questions, just comment down below, above, at the side or even on top! 

Well, I guess that's it! 

Thank you for everything! I love you guys! 

~Meow_mix