part 1

Beep beep*
Alarm is ringing 😒. But y/n is still sleeping like she has done so much work 💪👷but she didn't did anything.
Suddenly:
Water splash*
Y/n - ahhhhhhhhhhh -ouch ( rubbing her butt )
Mrs Kang- you idiot get up you are getting late for your school 🏫.
Y/n -yeah yeah * see her clock* yahhh iam getting late why mom why didn't you wake up earlier 😑.
Mrs Kang- iam waking you since 7 ok now get up or I splash another bucket of water on you .
Y/n - no no sorry sorry 😐 but thanks 🙏now I didn't need to take a bath so yeah 😉
Mrs Kang- yah- you- ( y/n ran away) sigh* she is not gonna change * giggle * .

Y/n 's pov
I was getting late but thanks to mom now I didn't need to bath lol . So got ready really quickly and went downstairs for breakfast. I just take an apple as you know an apple a day keeps the doc away and iam not even that hungry so yeahhh. 
Me ( y/n ) - mom where is my big brother?
Mom - he already went to school and as usual you are late 🙄. ( sarcastic)
Y/n - whatever 🙄.
Mom - dear ! Can you plz come home a lil early and plz tell this to your brother plz dear .
Y/n- yeah sure mom I will tell bro that. Byeeee mom iam getting late byeeee .
Author pov
Y/n went to school .
Time skip
Y/n pov
I was running like as usual 🙄 because I was too late . But suddenly I bumped into a hard chest 😅I looked up to see who it was it was ....
Author pov
It was jungkook the school heartthrob. 🏫. 
Y/n - iam sorry 😞but can't you see where you are going? Huh? ( boldly)
Jk- huh? Oh helo you were the one who was not looking ok so Don't blame me .
Y/n - uh um 😐 ok I forgive you as you are saying sorry look Don't think iam like others who don't forgive others ok , and byeee iam getting late .
Yn left   meanwhile jungkook was standing dumbfounded.
He looked at the running yn and laugh ( in mind )
Jk - she is cute- wait what iam saying stupid mind shutup .
Yn pov
I left and reached at class 🙃.
Mrs cupcakes ( madam's name ) - helo miss Kang as usual you are again late . what excuse you have now 🤔.  Sometimes I really wonder how you always came up with excuses .
Y/n - ummm ma'am yk iam very talented ( yoonji's iconic ✨hair flip) and ma'am I bumped with someone that's why I was late sorry.
Ma'am- * sigh* ok fine go sit down now .
Y/n - ok ma'am thank you 😊.
Yn sat down on her place and start studying 📖🙃 but in between she fell asleep 😴(author- she have sleepy a** ) .
Author pov
They all were studying except our one and only ynnnn. Suddenly the door slammed opened they all flinch together with teacher and yn
Yn - yahhh who the hell is that huh ? ( shouting with a ruler to protect herself)
Everyone looked at her even that person who came in while slamming.
Yn realized and bowed to Everyone and sat down embarrassed
All were laughing at her while she got more embarrassed she shouted
Yn - yah can you all plz stop laughing ( whining) .
Ma'am cupcakes- ok ok now all of you keep quiet 🤫.
All of them stop shouting and ma'am looked at that person .
Ma'am cupcakes- why you are late Mr ____

Guess who is he

Thanks for reading 📚
Your author