Chapter 1 (Prologue)

The screen said, " Ok everyone has a seat, the show is about to start." The seating arrangement is going to be the people from the Same novel sitting together. Shen Qingqiu thought, "OMG, I get to watch Mo Dao Zu Shi again. I am so excited" The screen said, " Let's begin."

"Great news! Wei Wuxian has died!"

Everyone but the demonic brothers, Lan Zhan and Shen Qingqiu, but no one noticed them yelling, "WHAT!" Wen Kexing said, " You are right here, and I also noticed that you two(while pointing at Luo Binghe and Hua Cheng) didn't react to that information, so how do you know about it?" Wei Wuxian said, "The show will tell you why I am alive and the other bit about them knowing we will tell you later." Everyone nodded that they understood.

Less than a day has passed since the siege in LuanZang hill, and the news spreads through the cultivation world as if it sprouted wings, surpassing even the speed of warfare.

Xie Lian said, "Wow, the cultivation world does talk about other people's lives." Shen Qingqiu, Luo Binghe, and Hua Cheng nodded that they agreed.

Luo Binghe and Hua Cheng are talking to each other in their minds. Hua Cheng said, "Ok we need to find out how to talk with a-ying in private." Luo Binghe said, " What we tell them that we want in private to get to know each other." Hua Cheng said, "Good idea, let's do that after a few memories.

For a while, from the most prominent clans to rogue cultivators, everyone is discussing the siege that was lead by the Four Great Clans and followed by hundreds of smaller ones.

"The YiLing Patriarch has died? Who could have killed him?"

"Who other than his shindi, Jiang Cheng, putting an end to his own relative for the greater good, Jiang Cheng led the Four Clans of YunmengJiang, LanlingJin, GusuLan, and QingheNie to destroy his "den"—LuanZang Hill."

Everyone but the people that already know about it were shocked. Zhou zishu and Mo ran yelled, " WHAT?" But they didn't say anything else because they know the screen is going to show them.

"I must say, good riddance!"

"Good riddance indeed! We finally eliminated this scourge."

In everyone's minds but Shen Qingqiu, Lan zhan, and Wei wuxian they thought but probably differently than each other, " What the hell is that a good thing?" And for Lan Zhan he went and gave his Wei Ying a hug.

If not for the YunmengJiang clan's adopting and teaching him, he would have been a hobo living on the streets, let alone causing mayhem as bold as the ones these days. The head of the Jiang clan raised him as their own child, yet he defected them and became the enemy of the cultivation world, bringing shame upon the the Jiang clan, even leading to its near-extermination. He is the prime example of biting the hand that feeds him!

Jiang Cheng allowed this fellow to live for too long. If I were him, at the time of the defection, I wouldn't have just stabbed him. In fact, I would have thoroughly examined the disciples of the clan again, so that he doesn't do those crazy things he did later on. Who cares about the so called 'considerations' that he gave to his childhood friend.

Wen kexing said, "Wow, the cultivation world really does want you dead, now I am kind of interested to see you guys' past." Mo ran asked the screen before it continued, " Hey what is the order that we are watching our likes." The screen says, " First is Wei wuxian and Lan Wangji's, after is Chu wanning and Mo ran, after that is Hua cheng and Xie lian, than is Shen Qingqiu and Luo Binghe, and the last is Wen kexing and Zhou zishu." Everyone nodded after they read the screen and the show started again.