Pt. 7

HEY GUYSS 

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS🎉🎁🎅🏻

HOW WAS YOUR CHRISTMAS?

What was something you wanted but didn't get? 

I wanted a girlfriend.. (But we don't talk about it.👩‍🦯) 

anyways 😀

don't get to happy this part might be sad😉

(possibly the last part.🤭) 

BUT let's get started 

*BOOM* *CRASH* *BANG* 

Tsukishima's pov

Sho got off his me throwing on his shirt on I was scared there sounded like there we're shots and you could smell smoke... "bunny stay here.." he looked at me like he knew exactly what was going on.. he threw a sweater at me "put this on and hide. If anything gets worse you leave." "w-what...? your coming with me right..?" he looked at me and shook his head "I can't.. just go hide I'll be back I promise.."

(Sounds like something you would say before you probably die🚶‍♀️) 

He grabbed my chin making me stare into his eyes he gently kissed my lips and walked away I started putting on the sweater I didn't want to leave him alone.. I hopped off the bed walking to the door my eyes widened the living room and kitchen we're on fire and it was spreading I looked around for sho but to my surprise I saw kageyama?! why is he here..? wait.... was this HIM?! I got a bit closer to see him holding something in his hand "what is that...?"  I squinted my eyes to see A GUN?! why does he have a gun?! I looked at the fire seeing sho walking out from it they started talking but I couldn't here shit I got closer hiding behind a pillar "Hinata...~ just give him to me already!"  "heh and why should I do that?~" "this could be over faster... just give my sweetheart back to me..~"  "your sweetheart? he's my bunny. he doesn't even like you matter of fact hates you." " HAHA he doesn't hate me. he wants to come back to me he loved me being inside him~" "tch with your 5 inch dick probably hated it."  "SHUT UP!! HEH HE DOESN"T LOVE YOU!!!" "tantrum much?" "I FUCKING HATE YOU!! JUST GIVE HIM BACK TO ME!!!" "yeah.... no." "fine." kageyama started lifting up his arm pointing the gun at sho I need to go to him! I tried running but my legs wouldn't budge NO GO I NEED TO GO TO HIM! "well~ hinata.. I'll take him myself...~"  "oh yeah?~" Sho started pulling out something from his pocket it was a knife? kageyama has a gun?! "haha! what are you going to do with that little thing?!" "how about you wait and see~"  sho started running to kageyama I couldn't see anything the fire was spreading more and the smoke was covering up the house I put my arm over my face coughing multiple shots we're being fired "SHO!!" I tried running but I couldn't move... WHY?! CAN"T I MOVE?!! tears started forming on my face I started hearing my name being called I looked around seeing "masashi?!" "kei!! we need to go!" he was running to me "but- sho!" "I know.. but master hinata told me to get you of things get worse.." w-what? no... "we need to leave before the fire get worse!" I couldn't move my body felt heavy tears we're falling down my face everything went quiet... I felt masashi grab my hand running to the door I turned around seeing blood on the floor.. I couldn't  speak I tried talking but nothing would come out masashi got us to the door the bright sun hit my face I looked at masashi he was looking at the house parts we're breaking I drooped down on my knees crying a waterfall....

hope you enjoyed 😀

peace guys