Pt 8

Im backk

Holyy shit I haven't been on this in a while

Wsg everyone!

So lets continue this shall we?

Tsuki's pov

The house in flames shoyo inside cookie lost... why? why? why?  "shoyo can't be dead?! right? masashi" "kei I do not know... but master shoyo is strong is could still be alive along with cookie..!" He's right.. they could be coming out now.. But.. what about kageyama? I knew he was insane but not this fucking insane.. "kei.. would you like to wait here? or to master shoyo's other home..?" I want to wait for him.. but it might not be safe.. SHIT this is hard.. "but..? how would we know he's safe?"  "do not worry master shoyo would know we are there and lots of his body guards are there so its safe" I got up but I heard distant barking "no... is that..." there's no way..! I see cookie running out the house with a few scratches "COOKIE!!" she runs towards me with her tail wagging "aw girl! I thought you were hurt!" wait if she came out alive then?! I heard grunting me and masashi eye's widened I felt tears running down my face "bunny..." I ran towards sho "SHO! I-I THOUGHT YOU WE'RE HURT?!"  I look towards masashi I saw a warm smile on his face "master sho.. your ok.. i'm glad." "heh.. me too" sho looks back at the house "we need to get out of here I don't know if kageyama is still alive.." "yes master sho the car is ready." I looked at sho he was holding a part of his stomach "sho.. are you ok?" " yes I'm fine bunny." cookie was jumping on sho's legs happy to see him "hey cookie.." he smiled we walked to the car masashi opened the door for us we started driving it was a bit far from sho's other house.

25 minutes later..

still tsuki's pov

still tsuki's pov

Holy fucking shit.. "sho.. this is a beautiful ass house.." I looked around in front of a beach fuck yeahhh tbh I completely forgot about the fire I ran around the house with cookie saying hi to every bodyguard I see I saw masashi leave and two other bodyguards I went to sho "where'd masashi go?" "he went to do some shopping most of my favorite clothes were there and all of yours and all of cookies stuff so he went to go buy some" I was jumping up and down "do you wanna go in the water with me!" he sighed and smiled "in a little bit baby I need to do something go in with cookie "alright..!" there was something of about him while he was walking away I saw blood dripping...