CHAPTER 4

*Lightning McQueen POV*

As I got my newly installed wheels to compete in the Piston Cup, a car suddenly started to talk to me. Their voice which I could bearly understand due to the heavy Mexican accent asked about the weather. A little piece of shi-

Woah

They were beautiful, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm all red with sparks of yellow they would've noticed my hard blushing.

I love them.

But I can't let them know that, I promised my late mother I would not marry a Mexican, after all not after what they did to father.

*FLASHBACK*

"Daddy! Daddy! I wuv you! I want to be a race car when I grow up! To make you and momma proud"  I responded like every other small car who wanted to make their parents proud.

"HOHOHO Son! Be who you want to be! We would be proud if you do what makes you happy" he responded next to my mom.

That day we went to Taco B*ll to celebrate, we ordered some tacos and burritos. It was the best day of my life until my dad tried the burritos.
After the first bite he got a severe case of gastroenteritis and got hospitalized.

After that day, my dad has been on a diet that consists of water and refined petroleum exported from Mongolia.

My mom had to pay the hospital bills and told me to swear on the name of Tw*light Spar*le my favorite character ever that I would NEVER marry a Mexican.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And I did.

So if I  had to break the motor of that Mexican car, even if it ment I had to be a narcissistic racist car.

It was for our own good.

It was for my own good.