CH.6

so today I am back in Korea and Jimin told me to come on the roof that he wanted to tell me something..

I went to roof and to see there was Jimin , Jihyo, Aera , Sera and Kai who are playgirls and fuckboys . I was scared but I put on courage and go to them. As i entered Jihyo pulled by my hair and said - how dare you bitch seduce my boyfriend , thank god my boyfriend knows that you are a bitch .

sera and kai came to me and started kicking in my stomach and legs and shoulders everywhere. Jimin Jihyo and Aera just laughing there ..

jimin thought-'I realised that i love you but i can't tell you right now because hate me so much'.

next week..

it just became a routine that in lunch i got beaten up and everytime unnies and oppas and my friends saw me i told them that i fell from the stairs and make some excuses..

next week ..

it was the day of audition and i got beaten up in lunch period again , but this time i just answer back by telling them that they bullied a wrong person and they are going to regret it. 

jimin said that i am just a poor girl from india just came here because no one likes me .

me- lets see 

jimin- oh lets see oh and by the way I am going to soon CEO of park modeling company . haha.. scared of me that i can ruin you in minutes.

"so you are jihoon samchoen's son" I thought.