CH.7

I changed into my dance clothes and went to blackpink. Our performance was last so I told them that u can do without me pls pls . They told yes that they would be only four.

All my bestfriends who know my secret were there. Oh yes I did told you i was having a secret my friends doesn't know . I mean Arya , Shristi , Blackpink and Bts doesn't know other friends knows who I am .

When Blackpink's performance came I went to mc's stage and told everyone that I will announce the result of today's audition . Principle was shocked to see me and was angry when i did not let blackpink perform.  

I told the results :- 

The one who is going to be train under vish entertainment as girl group would be-----

I was interupted by Lisa's screaming- Shanaya we trusted you and told you that we really wanted to be kpop idols but you just betrayed us.  

me- Wait a second , first let me finish my sentence then scream at me or beat me if you want ok.

Jisoo unnie- fine betrayer we will let you speak for once... 

me - the one who is going to be train under vish entertainment as girl group would be----- 

Aera- Obviously my sister and her group.

me- Yang Aera you are Rudra Oberoi's girlfriend right?

Aera- yes 

me- Oh nothing ! Just you guys have to breakup because I don't like you and Mr. Oberoi your girlfriend bullied me by last two weeks ..

me-- Oh where was I , right the one who is going to train vish entertainment as girl group would be Blackpink.. My unnies and Dongsengs.

how did you like the surprise Blackpink huh .. 

ok ok

lets announce the model whom both the company's want to selected is My Bestie Arya Patel.. 

So i want to ask Arya which company you want to go Hp modeling company or Park modeling company.

Arya- HP modeling ..

me- So sorry Jihoon samchoen but she is going to come with me ..

everyone- Samchoen!!!

samchoen- no worries !! 

me- So now I want to hug all my friends and say I miss you to all one of you 

so I want to call Rudra Oberoi up, Both my personal assistant and secretaries to come up and my besties txt and itzy to come up .

oh and also Jihoon Samchoen Park Jimin is going to be the best replacement for you and Mr. Park Jimin it would be nice working with you. 

oh and Shristi you want to go to Vish Planet na for your Job so would you like to be the assistant to the secretary of Ms. Parikh.

Shristi- Of course, but how will I get the Position.?

me- No problem when you have me as your bestie.

Jimin- But how you know my father and why did you say that It would be nice working with me and one more question why did you say sorry because Arya noona did not my father's company and HP modeling company?

Who are you Shanaya?

me- Okay so you guys want to know who am I right and How i know TXT ITZY and This rich and famous personality's when i am just poor girl from india right?

everyone- yess!!YESS!!

me- So I am telling you guys that I am not from poor family , I am from rich family and the person whom I called on stage all the guys work under me like I am going to you really who i am okay so don't freak out okay?

everyone-QKAYY!!

me- I am CEO of Vish Planet, CEO of Vish Entertainment, Owner of the college you guys are studying in and I am a medical student and Owner of One Million Dance studio too and HP modeling company is owned by my own sister Ms. Helly Parikh , so she wasn't able to come here so I was doing the audition. Thank you and I want Mr. Yang and her daughters to be suspend from this college as they bully a lot people and they are not going to comeback in this college . thank you.

Jimin- Ms. Parikh I am so sorry for bullying you.

me- No problem Mr. park I am also sorry behaving this rude to you.

Jimin- Oh and yes I want to tell you something.

me- sure go ahead

Jimin- umm. umm.... I.... 

rudra- babygirl blackpink is looking for you..

me- coming in few minutes ..

jimin- its not important so you can go..

me- i know its important , i can tell from the look of your eyes.

jimin- okay then , iloveyousomuchplsforgivemeandbemygirlfriend.

me- slow down oppa

jimin-oppa

me- huh oppa i love you too..

the end...........................................................