Chapter 1

"Bro I can't believe my mom said no," said Lance sadness visible in his bright blue eyes. "I know I can't believe it either." said Bryce knowing that his mother always lets him spend the night at his house when he asks. "I got grounded for sneaking a girl into my room." Bryce froze, "A girl? What do you mean a girl I thought- never mind," jealousy boiling within while clenching his fists, and an idea coming to mind "Actually, why don't you just sneak into my bedroom window?," Bryce suggested. "Your mom took the night shift, didn't she?" "Yeah she did, sure I'll be over at 8." Lance answered.

              Later that night,

              Lance started getting ready to sneak out to Bryce's, while the only thing on Bryce's mind was Lance.

              Lance was finishing up getting ready, putting a more vast amount of cologne on than usual.

              As he was walking towards Bryce's house he wondered why Bryce acted so weird earlier when they were talking about him sneaking out. He decided to ignore the thought knowing that he needed to pay attention to where he was going so he wouldn't be lost.

             When Lance arrived at the house he climbed up the tree that led to Bryce's bedroom in the 2-story house. "Bryce?," He called. "Bryce?".... He saw a silhouette in the room knowing it was Bryce Because of his tall, distinctive figure heading towards the window. "Shit," Bryce whispered when he jammed his finger when trying to open the window. The window slid open.