Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Kye Li

Use of strong language present in the story.

All characters and storylines belong to J.K.Rowling (my Queen) and there is no copyright issues intended. This story is made for fun, using 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban' as the storyline base. 

The new character (Thalia Gabler) and her family line belongs to me as well. 

Enjoy!

-Amelia P.

~~~~~

Ron's POV 

I walked through the walkway corridor that joined Car 2 and Car 3 in the Hogwarts Express unsteadily as the train jolted from side to side every now and then. Harry, Hermione and I have been trying to find an empty compartment but most were taken.  It was bloody crowded, especially with the new first years. I was half asleep, maybe because I spent too much time packing my things last night. It was when I accidentally bumped into a girl, I was conscious, and she let out a grunt when she fell. To my very surprise, I scrambled to my feet and I stood up. The girl crouched on the floor, her messy, wavy dark brown hair sprawled over her face. She was breathing heavily as she rolled her neck around, tiny crackling sounds coming from it. 

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked nervously, as Harry and Hermione crouched over, examining the girl. Her appearance knocked me off slightly. She was quite pretty and sweet-looking, she had very gentle, dreamy green eyes that I couldn't look away from. I do admit I might fancy her slightly. 

"I guess," she said, in a gloomy monotone.

"Oh," I said, holding my hand out for her eagerly. "I'll help."

She took my hand. My skin tingled as her fingers brushed my palm. She quickly stood, but losing her balance, she wobbled, and collapsed straight onto me. Fortunately, I caught her in my arms.

"Got you," I said, balancing myself. It was that brain-shattering moment we made eye contact, my stomach had butterflies. Never have I tried looking away from a girl so quickly, and not usually for the reason she was so beautiful to look at.

"Sorry," she said, smoothing her hair with her fingers. "I need a compartment to get in right now. Every other one seems full."

"Oh," I said, turning back to Harry and Hermione, who looked half apologetic and half suspicious of the girl. "We are too." 

She gave all three of us a short glance, and she blinked, as if she had just regained her senses. She clutched her sling bag in both her hands so tight her knuckles turned white. I saw her trying to avoid eye contact with any of us, then, staring at her feet. "I'll get going then. Sorry for getting in your way." She said, all very quickly.

Following my instincts, I grabbed her wrist, to which she gasped and pulled away quickly, enclosing it with her other hand. She looked insanely panicked and she let out an exasperated breath.

"Blimey, I'm sorry," I admit I felt guilty. How dare you, Ron?

 Her cheeks were slightly red as she examined her hand. When I got the confidence to speak again, I said, "I was saying, uh...why don't you join us and find a compartment too?"

"Okay." she replied. She continued to hold her wrist in her other hand, and that's when I noticed her wrist was oddly twisted, not how a wrist was meant to look. Her eyes were also watering slightly. Bloody hell, I didn't grab her wrist that hard, only enough to get her attention. My heart somewhat felt like it was sinking. Harry and Hermione had exchanged the same uneasy looks, looking very reluctant, although they eventually gave in in letting her follow us. The girl slunk behind me and hung her head, following me.