Chapter 13: 4 Years Earlier, The Day Before Harry Leaves For The X-Factor.

-Shiloh’s POV- 

Harry and I were sat by a lake. Our lake. This is where Harry and I always came. This is where they found my dead sister. This lake had so much meaning. 

Harry was sat across from me in the little boat he rented. Slowly he grabbed my hands and held them tightly in his. 

“Shiloh, tomorrow I’m leaving,” he paused, suspicion grew in me. It was obvious Harry knew. “I’m leaving for the X-Factor.” He looked me in the eyes as if to look for my reaction. 

I froze, tears welled in my eyes. 

As I started I started crying, Harry pulled me into his arms. As he rubbed my back he whispered softly into my ear, “Shiloh, if you don’t want me to go I won’t; I’ll stay here with you.”

I shook my head. “Harry I’m happy for you. It’s just that. . .” I stopped. 

“It’s just that what?” Harry urged. 

I took a deep breath, “It’s just that I don’t want you to forget about me.” 

With that Harry put his hands on my shoulders; he looked me straight in the eyes. “Shiloh I could never forget you. You are special, unlike anyone else I know. You’re beautiful, and amazing and everything else in between. Shiloh, you mean everything to me. You are my world and NOTHING will EVER change that. And I mean it.” He wiped my tears away with his warm thumb.

I was speechless. I didn’t know what to say. But I think Harry could tell. We spent the rest of the afternoon in each other’s arms.

-Later That Day-

Harry stood by his car in my drive way. I stood in front of him. Harry had his arms around my waist. 

I leaned up and put a necklace around his neck. It had a small heart at the end of it. After I slipped it on his neck I whispered in his ear, “Now you have my heart, so promise me you’ll keep it safe.” I kissed his cheek.

Harry whispered in my ear, “I always will.” 

We both kissed one last time then I watched as Harry got in his car and drove away. A couple of tears slipped down my cheeks. 

_________________________________________________________

What do you guys think?!?! Big stuff is about to happen!!!!!!!Tell Me What You Think!!!!