Chp1 - A Voice

Warning ⚠
Before the show begins we would like to conduct the overall procedures before you can enter the pizzaplex.

How do you feel towards this message?
"I bet you don't even have any friends"

This one;
"My friendly security staff can help"

ThiS oNe!;

E̵̛̳̦̩̤̓͜ŕ̴̤͍͎̗̤͎̏́̃̑̿r̸͓̤̘̒̏̾̀ơ̴̭͔̺̩̺͂̒̕r̶̨̝̤͊̕ ̵̥̭̪̞̝͆͠ḧ̵̙̙̀̽́̂ë̷̮͙̱̫̭́̍̿̿͂h̶͔̮̰͋͒e̸̩͓̦͕̬͌́̅̍̋̃ͅ ̴̧̘̻͕̮̉̀̑̚e̴̹̩͉̱͆̈́͠͝ͅR̵̢̬̥̬̝͑̄͋̿̀r̶̡͉̻̮̣͗̃̇O̵̩̳̺̘̺̲̿͂̋͂̎r̵͓̪̜͋͌̈͂̐ ̵̧̡̭̹͌̽̂̕Ẹ̸̟̖͉͍̓̈́̒͗̈́̇r̵̛͔̓̎͛R̵͉͈͆ò̸͕͙̱̄͆̏͘Ŗ̸̱̟̤̱̞͑̾ ̷̘͇̟͎́̃G̷̡̛̬͇͖͙͗̾r̵͈̽̃̅̓E̸̯̣̦̟̻͎͗͌̒g̸̗̱͐̑̋̑̅̅Ò̸̖̞̩̗͙͐͆̀͜r̷͓͔͒y̶̫͇̖̒̈̕͘ ̸̱̮̈́̽ͅè̷̢̱̯̘̒̑̍́R̶̢̕r̶̘̩̭͓͕͖̈́̃̍O̶̫͕̼̥͋̆r̸̖̬͔͗́͒̿̔͜ ̸̟̝̟̼̩̹͑E̵͕͊̒̓̒r̶̻͂R̴̥̻͛o̴͇͚͈̦̞̭̊̇̎̋̂̓R̶̲̯̣̳̎̃̀͝

:]

Welcome to the pizzplex, we hope you enjoy your visit 🎈
-------------------------

With a sharp gasp Gregory woke up only to look around quickly a bit dazed. "Your awake! Did you enjoy your nap superstar?" Freddy gave Gregory a warm smile who couldn't help but smile back at the big friendly bear. "Yeah, it's been so long since I've slept that good" Gregory said with a laugh and slowly got up from the couch. "Alright come on big guy, you promised me a tour" Gregory said holding out a hand to Freddy, trying to shake off his strange dream or nightmare. He wasn't really sure as it was already beginning to fade. "Of course superstar, why don't we start by checking on the others? As a night guard you don't need to fear of their security controls" Freddy said with the same welcoming smile as he stood up bringing Gregory to the door.

"So why did one of the night guards tell me you haven't been very happy lately? They said you messed your hourly recharge a lot too" Gregory asked looking up at him with a frown, feeling sadness and worry for Freddy. Caring about Freddy more than he probably should. "Oh they told you? Well it's quite embarrassing to tell you now, maybe later after our tour" Freddy hummed as his ears went down slightly, the mechanical sound being very quiet compared to other gears.

Upon arriving to Chica's room he could already the guitar being played from the inside. Taking a deep breath Gregory prepared for the worst only to to be calmed by a pat on his head. "Hey what do you think your doing Fazbear?" Gregory laughed moving Freddy's hand off his head and fixing the hat. "You looked a bit nervous so I did what I typically do for nervous party goers" Freddy never stopped smiling, it seemed as if he simply brightened whenever Gregory looked at him...Gregory could feel the brightness grow on himself as well before clearing his throat. "Yeah thanks, I got a bit lost in thought there" He says quickly looking away, feeling as if Freddy could look right through him if he stared long enough.

Opening the door to the pink room Chica suddenly stopped her playing, hearing the metal clanking next to a human. "The new night guard? You seem a bit familiar, must be my imagination. How could you possibly be familiar?" She laughed, not seeming to remember the events so long ago and Gregory couldn't blame her for it. Being a bit glad Chica didn't remember him Gregory nodded. "Yup, you can call me night guard Greg" Gregory laughed nervously, a bit worried to tell Chica his actual name. "Mhm nice to meet ya, could you bring this to Roxy? I finally managed to fix it up for her" Chica smiled and handed Gregory a small box with a bow, the wind up shiny enough to see his own reflection. "Y- yeah I'll give it to her" Gregory said quickly leaving the room with the box as he stared at it. "I'm so sorry I just remembered these boxes and all" He said dusting himself off only to freeze as he felt himself being hugged from behind. "Your doing great superstar.."

After delivering the box to Roxy which was a guitar pic with Roxy's face on it and Freddy checking on Monty they were unsure what to do next. Sitting at the tables at the massive food count Gregory manged to finally eat without Chica asking for some. "So what have things been like around here?" Gregory asked as he ate his slice of pizza a bit messily. "Same as always, though we've become a bit more water proof after a party goer spiled a drink into my open chest cavity" Freddy laughed as he cleaned Gregory's face with a napkin. "Lame, come on I know you have at least one Karen story" Gregory said blushing very lightly with how much Freddy was babying him. "What is a Karen? Shall I search my database for that name? Though I unable to share private information of a costumer" Freddy said with a slight tilt of his head, clearly confused about the question he was given. "No a Karen is a old white lady that throws a tantrum because she didn't get her way. There's different names for different types" Gregory hums as he finishes the pizza.

Shaking his head Freddy laughed quietly to himself. "I might have a few but it's about to be the end of the hour, I must find a recharge station. Moondrop won't be so mean to you as a night guard, stay here so I may find you afterwards" Freddy said with a light smile and ruffled Gregory's hair before running off to find a nearby recharge station. Once Freddy was out of sight and out of a ear shot Gregory picked up the night guard hat and sighed, the lights going out as he got it out. "Well hello new guy" Moondrop laughed as he slowly landed on the table in front of Gregory. "A new face huh? I could smell your troubles from a mile away" Mondrop continued to mess with Gregory continuing to laugh. "C- could you really smell me from far away?" Gregory asked getting a bit panicked in front of the moon animatronic. "Hehe, no but now you admitted it. It's past your bedtime isn't it? That's why your sigh-" Being cut off by the lights coming back on Sunnydrop shook his head and gave Gregory a quick glance before heading off towards the daycare. "No one understands.." Gregory groans rubbing his hands on his face. "No one understands what? Are you alright superstar?" Quickly looking behind him Gregory saw Freddy standing nearby behind him with something in his hand, something he thought he would never see again.