Chp13 - Visiting

May your time at the pizzaplex be the best you've ever experienced. We have games and everyone's favorite, "sorry we seem to be having a glitch give me a minute here"

Y̷̗͋D̸͓͆A̴̞͐E̵̟͠R̸̥̐ ̴̩͠E̵̻͑B̴̝͛ ̴͓̆?̸͉̕E̷̳͘m̵̗̈́ ̸̼̑R̸̩̋ȧ̴̖E̸̖̒h̵͔̒ ̴̦̈Ỵ̴̋d̷͚̈Ạ̴̔è̶͇R̵͚̾ ̶͔̋Ë̵̠́b̴̘̈ ̴̻̈́Ŗ̶͌e̸͍͊Ț̶̇t̵͇͘E̵̞͌b̵̼̒ ̴̜̐U̷̮̎ŏ̴̱Ý̸̫ ̵̢̀d̸͕͂N̷̠̊ā̴̲ ̸͎̉N̶̳̋o̴̤͗Ǫ̷̓s̸͑ͅ ̸̧̑e̷̿͜M̷̃ͅi̸̡͑T̷̠̒y̸̜̌Ǹ̵̳á̷̖ ̵̪̈́P̵̳͑u̸̹͗ ̴͖̎ę̵͠V̵͙̅ī̵͖Ǧ̸̞ ̶͍̀T̸̞̄ȯ̴̥N̴͉̎ ̷͍́l̵͖̚L̸̩͌i̵̛̙W̸̺̅ ̵̗͌i̶͉̍.̷̬̓ ̵̖͂y̴̫̕R̵̗̍o̴̚͜G̷̺̊ẻ̷̳R̶̬̈g̶̰̈́ ̴͈̀O̵͈͗d̵͕̈́ ̸̳̄ǐ̷̯ ̵̞̇g̸͎̎N̴̻̚i̴̔͜H̴̲͊ẗ̶̙́ ̸̱͝T̷͓͘s̶̝̈́Ȁ̸̞l̴͜͠ ̷̩͊E̶̞̍ȟ̷͓Ţ̵̃ ̷̲͆s̷̝̈́T̵̩̈́ì̶̯ ̶̭̌F̵̙̈i̵͗͜ ̶̨͊N̶̢͠ȩ̶͂V̵̡̑e̸̙̓ ̸̺̓Ő̶͙u̴̱͝Y̴̨̎ ̵͕̈́l̸̼̀L̶̲̒i̵̦̍Ḱ̴͜ ̷͓͠d̵͈̚N̶̼̋ä̶̩́ ̸̳̏u̷͓̎O̴͇̔y̸̧̋ ̶̬̑d̸͔̔Ñ̵̰ĭ̵͓F̷̢́ ̵̛͇l̷͚̄L̷͚̈i̶̥̽W̶̥̓ ̴͉̐i̸̭̇.̷̪̕ ̶̞͝R̷̻̔e̵̞͠H̴̼͛t̵͖̓Ö̷̡́ñ̸̻á̴͕ ̷̳͝Ë̶̖́k̶͈̚Â̶̟t̷̨̑ ̵̹͝R̷̨̓ë̴͚V̶̰͆e̶̠͋Ṋ̸͒ ̵̤̊D̴̒͜ṅ̷̞A̶̗̓ ̶͈͋T̸̡̊h̶̟͂G̵̻̊ḭ̵̎N̸̯̊ŏ̸̮T̷̺͠ ̶͇͑h̷̡͗T̷̤̏å̴͍E̸̥̊ř̷͔B̷̭͝ ̷̯͊T̶̠̄s̶̠̓Ȧ̸͔l̷̜͠ ̷͕̈Ȑ̶̺ü̷̧Ò̷̬y̴̺͠ ̶̯͂Ẻ̵͙k̴͔̈́A̵̼̅ť̷̼ ̴̯́Ǘ̴͔o̷̙͐Y̵̩̌ ̶͉͠ÿ̷̺́À̵͖m̸̲͒ ̷̓

"Sorry everyone now back to the morning announcements" Make sure to go visit Monty Golf, we have bigger prizes like a jumbo plush of your choice!
--------------------------

After hanging out with Chica she had gushed to them about how Roxy has been visiting her a lot more lately just for a hug or to compliment Chica but never stays long enough to talk as if she was embarrassed or something because of it. Now heading towards the wolf in question Gregory had his hand intertwined with Freddy's. Freddy was smiling brightly as Gregory tagged slightly behind in order to hide his bright red face. When they arrived to Roxy's room she quickly opened the door out of breath. "You! You dumb bear how could you worry us like that!" Roxy said not giving Freddy a chance to greet her. "You think just because you're the star of the show you can take on a criminal by yourself?! You must have some gears loose Fazbear!" Roxy continuing to scold Freddy and eventually she managed to get it all out as Freddy brought Roxy into a hug. "It's good to see you again my friend" Freddy laughed giving Roxy a squeeze. "Don't you go think any of us care about you or anything? We're just the main band that's all" Roxy huffed even though her tail was swaying quickly. "Sorry to ruin the moment but do you know where Monty might be? His room is oddly quiet" Gregory asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck as Roxy pushed Freddy off her. "He's in the daycare, he kept going to visit the attendants ever since Freddy got damaged. Me and Chica made a bet thinking those three might have a thing going on" Roxy said crossing her arms. "If they do I have to get Chica a bunch of food for a few weeks while she has to race me every night if they're not so report back to me after you check got that?" Roxy said before shutting her bedroom door on Gregory and Freddy.

With memories of how Sunnydrop, Moondrop, and Monty have interacted together Gregory was trying to find hints of a possible polyamorous relationship. "Hm, you know after thinking about it I wouldn't be very surprised if they were, I just didn't really think about it much" Gregory shrugged before looking up at Freddy who smiled at Gregory. "As long as they're happy and no one is getting hurt I'm happy for them. There are very limited choices for a robot and not many people think we can show emotions properly but you make me feel so many" Freddy innocently flirted before Gregory lightly hit his arm. "If only the pizza here was as cheesy as you" Gregory laughed as they arrived at the daycare.

Once they opened the giant door to the daycare the two heard noises they would never expect come out of a place targeted for smaller kids. "Montgomery gator! Can you please turn down the volume!" Suddenly the loud inappropriate music was turned off. "Yo fazbear!" Monty shouted as he ran up the stairs. "You're all fixed up! Did you do this Gregory? Aw man I missed you so much!" Monty said bringing Freddy into a hug to which Freddy hugged back happily to see his friend. Walking over to the railing while the two were reminiscing Gregory looked down onto the daycare to see the attendants ready to pass out, sitting down with their heads on each other. "What happened to them?" Gregory asked looking back at Monty and Freddy. "Hm? Oh we've been partying all night, I guess they're more used to nap times now and again" Monty laughed nervously before running over and jumping off the railing into the daycare with a loud thud making the attendants jump. "Oh fu-! Flying gumdrops!" Moon began to say ready to curse before Sun spoke louder. "Right the daycare is closed, the children have gone home.." Sun had a moment to process and gather his breath before taking a deep breath. "What in the name of celestia is wrong with you?!" Sun scolded Monty before Moon pulled him back wrapping an arm over his shoulder. "Damn maybe next time we'll actually get a curse out of him, good try though" Moon yawned with a smirk on his face. Monty rubbed the back of his neck before pecking Sun's cheek. "Sorry for scaring you" Monty laughed. "I want one too" Moon complained with a tsk before Monty pecked his cheek as well. "Happy?" Monty laughed again while Freddy and Gregory walked down into the daycare. "Very..so you got fixed up? The plex has been in chaos since their lead singer was decommissioned" Moon hummed leaning his head on a blushing Sun's shoulder. "Yes, Gregory here fixed me up perfectly! Though we did find out some bad news" Freddy said gaining a sad expression, pulling Gregory to his side with an arm around his waist. The two shared a glance before looking back at the three, Monty stood behind both Sun and Moon listening as he heard Freddy become serious about the issue. "It's Vanny, she's back and after Gregory. I need your help to keep an eye out, if you see any signs of her tell us her location immediately. I know I can trust my friends, we need to tell Chica and Roxy the plan as well but I wanted to check in on all of you first since it's been so long. Do I have your cooperation?" Freddy asks putting his hand out for one of them to shake. "We can't do this alone"