♧Techno?♧

TW: abandonment, crying, universe switching, differentiating fonts/lettering, (if the letters used to offend anyone or are used in a different language please inform me) drug use? if it counts, mentions of suicide,

just remember there is no shipping, everything is platonic fluff, playing on with bits, or angst ♡

~ 3rd person pov ~

Wilbur, Charlie and Fundy started talking about how much has changed while walking to the trailer, while Tommy went to show George around to places where they had fought each other.

~ George's Pov ~

Tommy was showing me around when I spotted an area I had never seen before but remembered so vividly. It was deja-vu.

"Hey, this place is giving me deja-vu, did something happen here?"

"Yea, this is where I saved your life for the first time." Dream butted in, wanting to tell a story.
"Not you, dumbass," I thought aggressively at him, which made him huff, you could practically hear his glare.

"Not that I recall, no. Maybe there's something personal to you that happened here that I'm not aware of?"

"Yea, probably."

"Well, ima calls Tubb-" he sighed, "Toby and ask if he wants to hang out."

"Mkay, ima go try to jog my memory over here."

"So, what is the story." I aggressively asked, sitting on a rock.

~ Flashback ~

"George, Sap, it isn't safe for you here. We're all going to prison for the rest of eternity if you stay. George please, I don't want to have to do this the hard way."

"Dream, I love you, I can't leave you here to die! They don't feed you in the prison, you just rot away. Your powers are minimalized, you are not fed at all and you just wither away! I'll help you as well just please!"

I am standing beside a tree with my head peeking out, observing the scene fold out.

"George, you know I love you. I'm doing this for you, not to hurt you but to save you. If all of us leave they will think we got away and keep searching, maybe they might get information from Wilbur or Charlie. Who knows how they got the majority of information that they have. If only you go, Sap will suffer with me and.." Dream looks Sapnap in the eyes and puts a hand on his shoulder. "...That's the last thing I want. Take this as a death wish, as a will if you may."

"Dream. I am not leaving you. We have done everything together, ever since we were kids, I can bare the thought that you are in pain- Dream- C̵̨̲͙̻̫͇̖̆̀́̕͝l̶̨̖͔̖̣͉̱̲̦̀̅͘ͅâ̸̧͖͍̞͉̮̺̯̳̽̍̃̔̓̍̉͜͠y̸̨̙̮̍ PLEASE!" Sapnap begged, he attempted to get on his knees to beg but Dream held him from under the armpits and lifted him back up.

"Then what if I made it so you would forget, huh? You would have no reason to cry, you would be happy with George, living the life of your dreams. Without me."

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN FORGET YOU, OR ANY OF THIS! PLEASE C̵̨̲͙̻̫͇̖̆̀́̕͝l̶̨̖͔̖̣͉̱̲̦̀̅͘ͅâ̸̧͖͍̞͉̮̺̯̳̽̍̃̔̓̍̉͜͠y̸̨̙̮̍ I CAN'T LEAVE YOU!"