Ch.2

**Nay's POV**

I was pretty beat when we got there. But I wasnt about to fall asleep on 1D's Doorstep.

"You guys readdyy??"

"Augghhhh.....yeah.."

"Lets get this over with!" 

"By the way, no screaming, jumping, crying, or anything embarassing"

"Oh for the love of God open the ring the freaking doorbell!!"

"Okay, Mommy Direction..sheesh"

I reached over to ring the bell but as I did someone opened the door, bumped into me and stepped on my foot. I fell on my butt. Man Zayn was clumsy!

"Ouch!"

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry."

He offered me his habd and I took it. His hands were soft and strong. He pulled me to my feet.

"Well...uhmm...hi"

"Hi?"

"Yeah 'hi'...it's a...greeting."

"No I mean...nevermind."

"We're the.......man I hate this word....guests."

"Really Nay!?"

"Yeah well I dont wanna be all like 'Ohh I'm the guest and you gotta do as I say and blah blah I'm the boss of---"

"Haha your are hilarious when you're nervous."

   He thinks Im funny! He thinks I'm funny!

"Can we puuhh-leazee stop flirting with Zayn Malik and go inside?"

"Wait you know who I am? How come you're not like freaking out?"

"Beacaus Miss Comedian over here gave us pep-talk on how to behave."

"Ohh...Well come on in."

 He dramaticlly held out his hand for emphasis. As I wasl wlaking in he winked at me and I giggled. When I was in I was amazed. It was a awesome as I'd imagined it would be. There was a slide instead of stairs, two couches a pink and a black one. The kitchen had all kinds of food on the counter. There was one side of the living room marked Arcade And then there was the Dare Room acrooss from it. It was epic!!

"Woah..."

"Hate to adimit it. but this place is pretty cool"

"This is boss!"

"Omilawd."

"IM AT ONE DIRECTIONS HOUSE!!!" I said that louder than I intednded. I sat on the pink couch at put my feet up. Everyone was looking at me. It was so embarrassing.

"She has a habit of making herself at home. But don't worry she's sweet once you get to know her"

I smiled at Erykah and mouthed 'Thanks for the save'.

Zayn walked around the couch and did this weird thing with his hands and the rest of the crew popped out from every corner. I screamed really loudly when Niall popped up from where I was sitting.

"Haha Gotcha!"

"That was so not funny Niall."

  Nialler laughed adorably and hugged everyone for no apparent reason.

"I love you!!"

"Huh?" 

"Thanks!"

  Niall over to the kitchen and started digging around for something to eat. Then he walked into the Arcade with a burger, pickles, frie's, a smoothie, cheetos, and two chocolate cakes.

"Don't mind him...we've been trying to put him on a diet. But he isn't really taking it well. Keyword:TRYING."

We all laughed at Loui's joke and started talking like we'd known each othe for ever.