"𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛."{🪦💭}

What Happened to Mina.

💭= information
🪦= death

(A/n): Hey there! This chapter is to explain what happened to Mina. I do not recommend skipping this chapter. Especially since this information will have a huge part of the story later on.

Armin and Mikasa had a bad feeling towards Angel, but Eren said that they were just overreacting... He was wrong.

Eren loved her. They had been dating since their junior year in high school. He saw Angel as a queen and she could do no wrong in life. He was mistaken.

Angel was the type to receive whatever she wants by any means necessary. That's how she ended up with Eren.

There was a rumor that went around in high school that she killed a girl that was very close to him. He didn't believe the rumor, but it was true. The girl everyone in school adored. Her name was Mina.

Eren and Mina would go everywhere together. Armin and Mikasa thought that she would be good for him. She was respectful, dedicated, intelligent at times, and most importantly she was caring to others as well as herself.

Angel on the other hand was seen as smart, friendly, energetic, and cooperative... she was the exact opposite.

She always had a mask on in front of others. By mask I mean she was fake.

She would look at a girl, compliment them, but then say that the outfit the person is wearing is the most hideous thing she has ever seen. The girl was fake as fuck.

Angel would be the type to manipulate a person if she did not get her way. Mina was the poor unfortunate soul that had to pay for not giving Angel what she wanted.

Angel became best friends with Mina during their freshmen year of high school. They would laugh. Travel places. Do things best friends would do together. They were the best of friends.. until the day Mina told Angel that she liked Eren and wanted to start dating him.

Angel shipped them together, but she envied how Mina and Eren were so close. Angel would think about Mina and Eren getting closer and closer. She didn't want to be left in the dark.

*How did they get so close?*

*I'm better than her.*

* What makes her more desirable than me?*

Mina wouldn't have minded if her best friend got with somebody, but not the man she loved and would do anything for.

One random day, Angel invited Mina over to her house to "talk".

Angel waits for Mina to come over to her house so she can tell her "best friend" that she likes the same dude she does.

Mina arrives at Angel's house. She didn't know why she had to come over so quickly in the middle of the night. She had suspicions on this visit, but she thought she was overthinking as usual.

Mina walks up to Angel's house and knocks on her door.

*knock knock knock*

*door creaks open.*

*That's weird. She never leaves her door unlocked.*

*I hope everything is okay*

Mina walked into the house.

It was dark inside the unusual house. Angel always had lights on in her house.